Reviews for Dandelion
XBlack.BlazeX chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
"Her eyes were nothing but hers. Small stones in her soul. Not the riches of the kings. Just hers. And she wasn't in his eyes. Like he was in hers."
That was so-enormously briliant! This was mighty gorgeous! Best Namiku fluff ever! Fave!
Wander-bird chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Too cute!

Great Job - I loved the flower references and all that jazz.
It added a bit of substance to the story.
Bokeh.Burn chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow,I'm speechless. I can put myself in Namine's place, being the odd girl out and all of a sudden the guy of your dreams saves you. I have to agree now, being a dandelion isn't that bad...

AnnoCat chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
So cute! You should make at least one more chapter but this time Riku's point of View! _- Preety please?
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
you know,this story should have more chapters-it seems as though it should should think about updating -

p. you are updating let me know okay!

p.s.s.i also written some naminexriku stories to-check them out some time okay! -
Christina chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
oh my god that is soo good thats like one of the guys at my school that i like in the same fashion (yes...creepy i understand) but I still loved it and hope that will happen to me someday
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 5/15/2006

were ebil. *bitchslaps them*

celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aww! That was cute!
Miss Strange chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh, this is just so cute! I can't believe you thought up something like this! It's so simple, and you so complicated!, I don't understand that myself. lol, I hope you make some more cause these are just cute!

Jin: Hyper aren't you?

Yup! Cheers!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 4/10/2006

Oh sheezz.

[ ]

The first RiMine ever that went to my fave was Mitsukaii's...

and naw i think i have another one in mah fave.

Simply... amazing. So lovely.

& ;

I like the idea about being a dandelion in a field of lively tulips..

OH SHEEZ. Wonderful.

This fict TO...

[ faves ]

Write more!

bridges chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Absolutely lovely.

You're an excellent writer.
smollsmols chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love it! So cute! Being a dandelion isn't bad at all. i guess I could be considered a dandelion in a field of yellow tulips as well. heehee. sorry now i'm rambling. Anyway, NaminexRiku is pretty much like my favorite pairing besides some OCxRiku pairings. Gah! rambling again...sorry!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was so sweet. I loved it. So cute.
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 3/12/2006, I LUFF NAMINExRIKU! Their so cute together! XP
wurrdabeef-at chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Meep. :3

'Being a dandelion wasn't so bad.'

Teehee. That's so cute.