Reviews for If you give a Hanyou a Hersheys
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
*falls off chair laughing*
Anil Pheonix chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Ok I like this one too _ it was funny! Though strange, I like strange. _ Have you thought of writing a book?
Northsky chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
this is hilarious! I'm gonna die laughing! OMG! (wipes tear from eyes) cant stop laughing! LOL! good job! i haven't read a story that made me laugh this much in such a long time!
Magicaru chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Oh my hahaha this is so hahahahaha funy hahahahah what next?
Yuki9283 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
i love your story and please update as soon as possible. yes your story is halerious and if you werent already on it id ad you to my faves list
dyingmiko06 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
wow...um totally random but AWESOME! I loved it! please tell me there's gonna be another chapter!
Chastaine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
DUDE THAT WAS FUNNIEST MOST AWESOME RANDOM THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! DUDE I WAS ROTFLMAO! LOL HAHAHHAHAH DUDE THIS IS SO GOING ON MY FAVORITES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
kagome442006 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
LOL i love ur stories!i liked the hershys one a lil more than this one but it was still AWSOME!i hope u make more soon!
R E C R A P T O R chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
isnt chocolate bad for a dog?

VERY FUNNY!

Do something else!
kagome442006 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
!THAT WAS GREAT!LOLOLOLOL!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was funny, though you didn't have to bring in others for cameos. The concepts good by itself.
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Lol, that was hysterical! I live near Hershey Park and our band goes on trips there. I've seen what that choclate can do to you... especially a five pound bar...
KitandMip chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was FUNNY. Can you do another chapter or something. Like with Sesshomaru or Naraku. That would be well, weird but so was this one.
dyingmiko06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
that was hilarious! *laughs insanely*
Catvenger chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
LOL! I want some hersheys to!-sobs-