Reviews for Hairwash
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Twas cute _ However, the second sentence I felt there was a slight oversuee of the word 'slightly'.

"His hair, currently down, waved slightly as he walked. Slightly damp, it glistened slightly in the overhead lights."

Don't you agree? _~ Anywho, until next time, TC. Peace.

Shumpei.chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
LOL I love it very cute especially the way you made kai!
May Bunnii chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
loved cute..._X
FireballAmi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Pretty good. Though some spelling errors, not bad. But for some reason I feel like it's missing something or could have been better. Oh well, all-in-all not a bad story.
Yazzy chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Hair XD

An unusual idea for a fic, I like it, for all I never venture into the land of TyKa.

NekoAnime chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw, that was so cute. I never would have been able to guess either. I also think that I would have gotten irritated with someone sitting and smelling my hair for 20 minutes. Not that it wouldn't have been flattering at first. _ You're so good at cute little fluffy one-shots. Write more soon.
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
THIS IS SO SWEET & SPICY! Muwaha I love you fics. I always love how you write Kai for some reason, you just seem to get him dead-on, and Tyson is of course a buncha fun in your fics. I loved it!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aw that was cute
NKingy chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
lol! nothing like herbal essences :P
Elektra107 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw...that was cute! I loved it! Great Job!
Ashla chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Best way to get either of them to shut up, heehee. Another cute piece! :D I love your one-shots! You have so many ideas, and they're all good! (-nods-) Can't wait for more!

Slán slán!

KillerMiget chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hehehe, that was really good, i can just picture tysons hair being slightly curly lol
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw cute and fluffy and fun _ loved it *glomps you*

Liah xx
Cryysis chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
lol, that was cute , i liked it keep up the good work