Reviews for Saloon
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
AWWWR. 3
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Sweet.

Kagome was so dense until he said those three words. Well, good for him that she returned the feeling. I like the last part where she said she left something in the lobby. :D

Keep up the good work!

_S. Hasegawa
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
A very enjoyable one shot. Kagome is so lucky that Sesshoumaru waited so long for her.
glitterglitzer chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I just reread the story. I love it from beginning to end. Great work.
MacU chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that was amazing
Kagome2691 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
this little collections should be interesting! i like the hotel! hehe lol
Cherry Rivers chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Fantastic, I loved it! I think you should definitely write more one-shots.
bresteen chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i love this!
Firediamond-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I seriously love this fic... I hope you continue to do stories like this

By the way... I loved the nightgown conversation... "Stark"-

laughed my ass off...

*bows* We are not worthy
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
IpQ chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
you should so write more one shots like this! this was so cute! i loved it!
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I know it's a oneshot and all but I swear if you don't containue this i will be so mad!
solichaire chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is definitely one of my favourite fics. I've actually come back to re-read it a couple of times. I really like the pace and the presentation of Sesshoumaru, as well as the humour and the clever subtext and... I love everything about this fic!

My only suggestion is that you correct the typo in the summary. It says "Put Kagome in a bol", as opposed to "bowl". Still, looking forward to more from you!
maisha mirza chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
that was OUTSTANDING! i hav read MANY kag/sess fics but NONE like this! da best sess/kag one-shot. keep writing. u r one FABULOUS writer. ya, rock!
simmiet chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO GREAT! I WISH YOU MADE IT LONGER BUT... YOU DIDN'T SO... YA... ANY WAYS LOVE THE STORY I'LL LOOK AT THE OTHER ONES THAT YOU HAVE WRITEN!