Reviews for Fired Up
Tecwyn chapter 11 . 2/15
Just found your story . Very interesting possibilty
Gianna di Fiori chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
Very well done story. Impressive!
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Just finished reading the complete story and I was p****d off at Don in the beginning. Of course Charlie didn't say anything, the poor man was traumatized! Hmph!

But, Don does come through in the end, showing how much he really loves his little brother. :) sigh.

I liked the dream sequence also, it was different.
Bunny1 chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
Aw, so very sweet...;) Good job!:)
Wenwalke chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Hi, just found this story and read the whole thing. I thought it was great.

I love it when Charlie manages to save himself and when Don realises that Charlie is stronger than he thought.

I look forward to reading more of your Numb3rs stories.
Cascading Waterfall chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I have seen the reviews a certain person has left behind for you and I disagree wholeheartedly. This story was quite good. As far I know some doctors do ask you to count down from ten when administering anesthetics.

Please ignore the trolls. While this story is not perfect, it's not rubbish either.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
i know i haven't reviewed in a while, but i was finishing school and getting ready for my big vacation...

what a great birthday present, this last chapter! (yes, the last post was indeedly on my birthday! SIXTEEN, WOOT! ok, i'll shut up now) anyway, disregaurding flames is the way to go. constructive criticism should always be reguarded (if not utilized), but flames should taken out and shot. but that's just my oh-so-educated opinion. nobody listens to teenagers anyway.

i'm glad Charlie got over the trauma. it would've been sad if his domain (the garage) was closed off to him FOREVER!

great job on the story :)
sanderschic32 chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
hey that was a realy good storie i liked it a whole lot.
Timespirt chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hi,

What part was revised. No flames great story so far, but I'm not done reading it as of yet. Will get back to you when I'm done. I'm not in this chapter I'm farther ahead, I just took the opportunity to drop a line at this chapter.

DiVeRsEcItY chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
YAY! Loved the story, great work!
FluffNutter chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Very sweet. I like how you don't completely resolve all the issues. The pacing of Charlie's re-entrance into the garage felt a little too fast, but then again, Charlie is a 100 percent or nothing type of character.

Looking forward to your next story!
Authoressinhiding chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Yay! Another happy ending to another happy (well, not really) story! I'm so glad! I can't wait for the end of "A Million" and the stories you write after that. You're one of my favorite Charlieangst writers, you know.

Authoressinhiding :)
thebondgirl chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
can't believe it's really over!:( i really enjoyed this story, and LOVED the ending; it was nice to see that though charlie feared going into the garage, etc, he wasn't rediculous about it, and was able to begin healing in the end:) well written, and well executed, this fic was a fun read:):) keep on writting!:):)
Roth chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
Okay, I'm reviewing again for two reasons. One, I liked this chapter also. Two, I realized after writing that review the way it sounded. I don't think British people are drunks. That idea was kind of based on Rodney Skinner from LXG. He's a good character. Hope I didn't offend anyone except mouse. Yeah, Cliffies, this is still very good story.
Joanne chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Great ending! I'm glad you brought everybody through this in good health, physically, mentally and emotionally!