Reviews for Not a Clue
YaoiChic chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is beautiful. You should continue it after school. Here,y you could use this piece if you want:

Ichigo's P.O.V.
Uryu and I were walking towards his house after school had ended when Rukia came up to me and asked me where I was going. "I'm going to study with Ishida at his house. My dad's fine with it. I already called him." I responded. "Okay. Well see you later. Bye!" she waved as she ran off to walk with Orihime. "Yeah, no one's going to be seeing either of us until tomorrow." Uryu said with a smirk.

As soon as we got inside his house, shut the door, and locked it, I pushed Ishida against the door and started kissing him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
lovely :)
neshapink9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
You could always just skip school and give us a little smut scene
SnowyPrecipice chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I can imagine this in Ichigo's head. :p Cute one-shot!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/9/2010

*flails*

*worships.*

MY GOD YOU ARE AMAZING. 8'D
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Lol. Mood spoiler. Haha. Cute oneshot.
Pesshe chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Holy... Let's just say this is the first time I've read such a well-written IchiIshi-fanfic! XD

I simply loved it! Good work 8D
kakashifanlS2ver chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
EEK~!LUB LUB LUB~
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*snicker* Nice ending scene. Thanks!

Lilz
Syek chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Yay! This was really fun to read n.n some of my favorite parts would be the "I’ll admit, the thought scared me..." paragraph, and the "“Kuro—” he began but I put a hand on his mouth..." part, and of course the first two kisses.
Yuuki Toshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
lmao, nice ending. great fic!

~Yuuki~
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
sweet! I love this pairing and I love how you wrote it... are you going to continue? It's awesome.
velfire chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Ah I didn't realize there's a -third- one. Like the other two fics, you did a great job writing out both characters. Ichigo seemed to me like "I'm desperate, in love, and in freaking DENIAL". Which I think, is just like him. XD Yay IchiIshi!
alooriana chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was really well written, I loved it. The way you portrayed both of them was just so awesome... and Ishida is a difficult person to keep in character. So, good work, keep it up. D