Reviews for Unrequited
lezbritt chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Love it plz write more
CalypsoCoast chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
This story is amazing! I started reading and couldn't stop, I'm so glad that you're starting it back up again.
Spencer chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to read more!
bones chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
damn, this is really good. hope you carry on as this is refreshingly different and great fun.
CT Wolf Vamp 124 chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
Hey! what's up? are you going to update like sometime?

it's a god story...

mira chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
plot is were some sentences where you probably missed some words at-though we know we can't avoid that, just double check your wouldn't hurt a bit.

*that's it?

damn, you've really kept me waitng vain...update please...PLEASE?*

i've read somewhere that faith's full name is francis faith lehane
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
Please update!
EvilerGenuis chapter 17 . 8/3/2007
ah man that's cruel not to update...

please : (
Lone Voice chapter 17 . 5/29/2007
not bad not bad at all... oh who am i kidin this story is great and i hope ya update soon please and thanks.
SFUpepband646 chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
well that was something. i didnt think that faith's mom would be hitting her thought one think i would like to know is why is she hitting her. is it b/c she's gay. but i definitly love the ending. think buffy thought would have been great to hear at that moment.
Gabby5 chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
OMG! That was a great update but please update soon the suspense is going to drive me nuts poor buffy though well keep up the great work.
Erin Lycan chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
cool story update soon plz
SFUpepband646 chapter 16 . 5/26/2007
please update. i want to know what is going to happen with faith and this new girl or is buffy going to grow some balls and break up with xander. Also is xander ever going to forgive faith or buffy for what they did.
Gabby5 chapter 16 . 2/8/2007
Great updates keep up the great work!
Niki's Chick chapter 14 . 1/30/2007