Reviews for Wei Wan Cheng
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
great story!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hehe great beginning! That dream is really funny! And romantic and then with Jayne in his purple bading suit hehe
Sophie chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
AW! Finally, those two are so gorram fustrating
AlinaJaqui chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
I think you did a very good job with this story. The dreams helped alot, telling people about evolving emotions. Good job, keep up the good work.

-Alina
xfirefly9x chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
You have so gotta write something else like this soon! You've got such a good sense of humour through the whole thing and I love all the twists with the dreams you've got going there. And Jayne in a pink bathing suit. I'm never gonna get that image outta my brain! And the purple cow! Gotta love the purple cows! Yer..well, anyways..It's very well-written and definitely one of my top 5 favourite Mal/Inara fics! )

Going off-topic a little, are you interested in fanfic challenges? Cuz there's challenges on my Firefly forum now. The prompt at the moment (until July 1st) is cheese, so if you have time or anything...(there's a link on my profile)...
Im-a-tiger chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
Very nice chepter! Very cute ;)

so its back to being a secret now? Good for them.

Update this soon!

Cuddles, Vicky

miaow!
canthereisto chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
hehe, cunning! Loved that, well writtena nd in character!

Ava
seriously strange though chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
i did not, liar!
Princess Geta chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Aww sweet, :( but ever so short. It's ok though, it was really nice lol pretty funny too. Awesome job!
The Noble French Fry chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Wow... Love the way it ends there, melting into the series and beyond.. Great job.
Princess Geta chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
awesome story! so cute and funny, loved it!
Dina C chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Romantic and funny. That's a good combination. :)
Bride of Lister chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Morning afters always make for amusing scenes _

I've seen most of Firefly but i didn't really absorb it but this fic make me wanna go back and try again!
canthereisto chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
hehe, loved the hippopotamuses, though i think it's hippopotomai or summat. ANYHOO, great chapter, please update soon!

Ava
Ender Victorious chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
still reading, still flying.

i like it, maybe there are other fics out there with the whole preseries mal and inara thing, but i havent read them. nice work.