Reviews for Sippawitz
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh my god, I am totally, totally in love with that. :)
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
adding to my favs!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
LOL!
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Awesome story!

Incredibly well-written.

Once again, you're a great writer
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
lol. How interesting. See, after that epi where Ryan had a lap dance, I was really interested in finding a story or one-shot that collaborated what happened. Like went more in depth. WHAT a freakin coincidence that it so happens that YOU write this after weeks of wanting writing like this :D I'm very grateful, especially since it turned out really great.

I loved how Ryan kept his mind on Marissa, and only on her. And how he made Morgan have a not too good of a time since Ryan wasn't really all that interested. Ryan talked about Marissa, saying her name and how long they've been together and where they made love for the first time. My heart seriously melted. You made him all the more a greater boyfriend. And Ryan didn't give in at all to "Sippawitz." Not once. Amazing. I love how steadfast he was, thinking of only his Marissa.

And lol, the way she acted when she found out he was only ...17. But it ended greatly, thanks to Ryan's smart mouth and love for you-know-who. THANKS a bunch. You rock. All the details were greatly appreciated :)
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I loved it, as I love all of your work. I'm glad that you wrote this because I enjoy reading what goes on in Ryan's head. I can just imagine it was reeling, when Matt took him to the club. RM has a really rocky future coming up, even though Johnny's gone. I'm very scared if the spoilers I've read are true. How about you? Do you like this new Sadie? Hope you post a new story soon, I'm looking forward to it. :]
distel chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Whoho! Brilliant! Oh my...Ryan melted me away...oh my...it was a brilliant story! Make more like this! they rock! Ryan was total IC! oh yeah...Ryan and stripclub so don't belong together...but on the other hand they do.. you have to decide wether you want preOC!Ryan or not...hmm...

anyway...really cool! I loved it!