Reviews for Blinded By The Dark
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 16 . 4/6
MORE PLEASE!
LOVE IT!
dani chapter 16 . 3/19
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, post the next chapther
Rosepaw1102 chapter 16 . 1/1
This is a great story :D Take your time! Best Fanfiction on here xD
Madisonnnnn chapter 2 . 1/1
How old is Harry?
babyvfan chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
I feel so terrible for poor Harry. He shouldn't have to though that
really chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Hufflepuff. Harry the Hufflepuff story. *cringe * alright story sorta rushed in some places and to extended in others. PS. Good vocabulary though.
SaffireJ2 chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
Great read. Thank you for keeping the story up.
Genteel chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
Luvvie, this isn't finished. Please take off the completed tag, because it's not. Other than that, I think you've got a good story line and a good writing style. I would recommend finding a decent beta - I don't know if you've got one or not - but they'll help you fix those small grammar and spelling errors.
FanficLover577 chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
I would love to see any update that you can do, if you are still on this website.
kapurisudesu chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
it's quite cool, but can you put up more when you have the time? I wanna read :D
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
AWE
Though your grammar and other such skills could use some work. Especially your commas(:
Darkangel-932 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
I love this story it's so exciting especially with harry being blind!
mandamichelle chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Harry needs to cut his hair haha:) just sayinn:)
YeCatsJ chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Great story. Wish you had finished it.
CrimsonKuroNeko-chan chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
It makes me so sad that this story is abandoned. I found your story interesting, so much that it captured me and held me hostage till I reached this chapter. Once I finished it, I was desperate to know many things that this story left hanging. As such, the plot was in a way, one of a kind. I'm sure many of your readers wish to read the next chapters. Till then, I bid you Adeiu.