Reviews for Blinded By The Dark
kapurisudesu chapter 16 . 2/19
it's quite cool, but can you put up more when you have the time? I wanna read :D
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 2/10
AWE
Though your grammar and other such skills could use some work. Especially your commas(:
Darkangel-932 chapter 16 . 1/7
I love this story it's so exciting especially with harry being blind!
mandamichelle chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Harry needs to cut his hair haha:) just sayinn:)
YeCatsJ chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Great story. Wish you had finished it.
CrimsonKuroNeko-chan chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
It makes me so sad that this story is abandoned. I found your story interesting, so much that it captured me and held me hostage till I reached this chapter. Once I finished it, I was desperate to know many things that this story left hanging. As such, the plot was in a way, one of a kind. I'm sure many of your readers wish to read the next chapters. Till then, I bid you Adeiu.
BlackButlerAvengers112 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Can't wait till the next Chapter I love the story so far. Love it.
NCIS FTW chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Is this story discontinued?
Lolotte30622F.Off chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Hi there !
I'm a french reader (Yeah, even french are fond of what you write !) and I looove your story, it's really great ! But what a shame you have abandoned it... I'm really disapointed 'cause I was so interesting !
You include all my favorites (I mean sensitives) subjects, and you mixed them up into a great fiction story ! That wasn't... you know, cliché. 'Cause I've already read some cliché stories and I haven't even finished reading it... That was sooo boring !
Even if you don't want to finish it (And I guess it'll never be completed as you leave it COMPLETE and you haven't uptades for at least 5 years), can you tell me how it'll finish ? You know, the outlines. Like, if Harry'll be adopted by Snape, or will he remain blind forever or will the snape's potion be working ? And the last but not the least, will Draco and Harry shag... hum I mean kiss and say each other "I love you" (I know, I love fluffy stuff too !)
There're more points I wanted to be cleared but if you can already answer this review (if you want to !) and are willing to aswer some more questions please send me a MP !
Do not forget, even if you've abandoned your story, it really is an amazing story !
Oh, I almost forget, I have a tiny remark ! I noticed that you often put an "!" at the end of your sentences but sometimes they're useless and not wanted. I explain myself : If the character whisper something, the "!" has nothing to do there because it wont show us the pitch. When Harry said "Yes Sir !" when I had a breakdown and they're speaking softly you should have not put the "!", do you understand me ? I hope so,
As I'm french, please forgive me if I made too much mistakes in the review !
Bye !

Lolotte.
Soul Vrazy chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
I follow this.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Can u put it up for adoption so we can finish the story because it is really good and I wish for the to be at least a good ending please . U r a good writer considering you wrote this story which is awesome I wish u an please find a way to give it a good ending at least
Raevi chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
This is such a nice and well written story, its a shame that this story was abandoned
Crimzon Beauty chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
i reli reli reli love this story, i would like it if there was more to it.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
pleaaaaaaaaaaase write moreeeeee it is such an amazing story
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Will you continue? I almost could not read the Harry be so mistreated. kisses