Reviews for Blinded By The Dark
Galacter chapter 1 . 2/3
How about you fuck off with this sick shit?
AlaskaGirl chapter 4 . 1/11
I really like this story! Especially the fact that snape is taking harry in without realizing it. But, uh, you're kind overusing exclamation marks, especially in dialogue. If harry is terrified, which I assume he is then he would probably be speaking quietly, maybe with occasional out bursts. If snape has just taken in a random child I assume he would be speaking quietly as to not further scare the child. Of course, you are the author so you can do whatever you want with the characters (I think that is called poetic license). I'm sorry if I have caused offence, as I had no intention of doing so. Overall, this story is fantastic, and I hope you continue writing.
Kagehime1998 chapter 6 . 8/7/2017
I like the story so far but why so many explanation points?
Cinthya chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
Cute, but hermione in this case was downright stupid. You know.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
MORE PLEASE!
LOVE IT!
dani chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, post the next chapther
Rosepaw1102 chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
This is a great story :D Take your time! Best Fanfiction on here xD
Madisonnnnn chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
How old is Harry?
babyvfan chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
I feel so terrible for poor Harry. He shouldn't have to though that
really chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Hufflepuff. Harry the Hufflepuff story. *cringe * alright story sorta rushed in some places and to extended in others. PS. Good vocabulary though.
SaffireJ2 chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
Great read. Thank you for keeping the story up.
Genteel chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
Luvvie, this isn't finished. Please take off the completed tag, because it's not. Other than that, I think you've got a good story line and a good writing style. I would recommend finding a decent beta - I don't know if you've got one or not - but they'll help you fix those small grammar and spelling errors.
FanficLover577 chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
I would love to see any update that you can do, if you are still on this website.
kapurisudesu chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
it's quite cool, but can you put up more when you have the time? I wanna read :D
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
AWE
Though your grammar and other such skills could use some work. Especially your commas(: