Reviews for Best of Breed
Unidentified Gem chapter 5 . 7/8
_ nice !
WrittenWithLove765 chapter 5 . 4/7
That *gasp* was so *laugh* funny! I loved it! I would love to see it animate as a bonus episode!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 5 . 1/6
You don't have to write a not-an-Avatar-novel someday,you are already good in writing these..Plot bunnies or plot horses-I IIIIT!You really decided not to let me do my chores in house or even learning!Hahah,im just kidding i do my chores sometimes!
Lol nay! Nay I say! Sigh I'm freaking you out huh? Well so did this story! But in a good way. Lol nay. Idk why I'm so amused by that last pun. I love this pairing very much. Thank you for this amusing tale of yours. Strange but unique and very entertaining.
Love this! Its so different! In a good way! I think you did a good job! Although why is Aang one of the smitten boys over June? I know its a Zuko/Katara fanfic but I thought he liked Katara. I guess that's not a problem though :3 anyway love it, different, unique, and refreshing. I'm really amused, good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Needs sequel now!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Aw, why can't zuko be a horse longer.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
omg so cool
anon chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
As a zutara fan with 3 horses in real life, this pleases me
Hayden chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
The story is great but one thing irks me-

Katara said the black horse was a mare, but then Iroh referred to her as Zuko's "sire"

Scientifically,

Sire- father
Dam- mother

So Iroh should have referred to the black mare as Zuko's "dam".
Choice chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I thought this was absolutely engaging and adorable! I just wish there was more of a Zutara-tastic ending to it is all. Still, amazing job! :D Werehorses... who'd a thunk.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Very strange but a nicely put together short-story. I have definitely witnessed the advent of stranger ideas than this in the realm of fanfiction. Thank you for sharing.
BooyakaTomboy chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
its a horse? no its a squirrel? no it's- what is it?
Willowdove chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love this! I wish it was longer! You should think about extending it sometime, adding more in the middle, delving more into werehorse folklore, making more Zutara moments :)