Reviews for Best of Breed
anon chapter 5 . 15h ago
As a zutara fan with 3 horses in real life, this pleases me
Hayden chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
The story is great but one thing irks me-

Katara said the black horse was a mare, but then Iroh referred to her as Zuko's "sire"

Scientifically,

Sire- father
Dam- mother

So Iroh should have referred to the black mare as Zuko's "dam".
Choice chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I thought this was absolutely engaging and adorable! I just wish there was more of a Zutara-tastic ending to it is all. Still, amazing job! :D Werehorses... who'd a thunk.
too-much-inspiration chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Very strange but a nicely put together short-story. I have definitely witnessed the advent of stranger ideas than this in the realm of fanfiction. Thank you for sharing.
BooyakaTomboy chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
its a horse? no its a squirrel? no it's- what is it?
Willowdove chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love this! I wish it was longer! You should think about extending it sometime, adding more in the middle, delving more into werehorse folklore, making more Zutara moments :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I actually kinda like it
SwampTreader chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
What an interesting twist to an avatar story!
servant123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Wow. I got that mixed up. Nice job there. I'm not sure how I got that all so confused... but since I did, nice twist there :)
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
This is definitely intriguing to say the least ;) I really like it so far. I think you're doing a good job keeping them all in-character while slightly bending them to allow for the Zutara-ness. (Of course, I haven't actually seen the show in a while, so I might not be the best authority on that...) I can't wait to see where you'll take this- I'm absolutely stoked :) Keep being awesome!
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh goodness...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
i loved this although i knew the white horse was zuko you gave some pretty obvious hints i was almost thrown off with jun but it is a zutara you kinda knew if you payed attention great job tho
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Yay for rabid plot bunnies. Great story.
ella chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
nay. thats just mean iroh. :)

loved it, as i do all your other zutara fics.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
i bow down to thee Great story! Those darned plotbunnies did a agreat job! I could barely hold in my laughter at several parts! I ALMOST DIED!

...

Oh overdramaticness. How I love you.

Once again, awesome. Nice pairing!