Reviews for Best of Breed
Synchronicity83 chapter 1 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this story and it was not silly..it was magnificent :) plus you added horses..one of my favorite animals..arabians are my favorite..the way they move..their fiery spirit..they are so beautiful
Cute
TidePoolDevil chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
That's just too funny.
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Ha! XD Plot-Horse! XD I loved it!
Unidentified Gem chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
_ nice !
WrittenWithLove765 chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
That *gasp* was so *laugh* funny! I loved it! I would love to see it animate as a bonus episode!
ImZutarian4ever chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
You don't have to write a not-an-Avatar-novel someday,you are already good in writing these..Plot bunnies or plot horses-I IIIIT!You really decided not to let me do my chores in house or even learning!Hahah,im just kidding i do my chores sometimes!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Lol nay! Nay I say! Sigh I'm freaking you out huh? Well so did this story! But in a good way. Lol nay. Idk why I'm so amused by that last pun. I love this pairing very much. Thank you for this amusing tale of yours. Strange but unique and very entertaining.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Love this! Its so different! In a good way! I think you did a good job! Although why is Aang one of the smitten boys over June? I know its a Zuko/Katara fanfic but I thought he liked Katara. I guess that's not a problem though :3 anyway love it, different, unique, and refreshing. I'm really amused, good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Needs sequel now!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Aw, why can't zuko be a horse longer.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
omg so cool
anon chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
As a zutara fan with 3 horses in real life, this pleases me
Hayden chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
The story is great but one thing irks me-

Katara said the black horse was a mare, but then Iroh referred to her as Zuko's "sire"

Scientifically,

Sire- father
Dam- mother

So Iroh should have referred to the black mare as Zuko's "dam".