Reviews for Love Birds? Yeah right! We're enemies!
Penny Lu chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Wait what? It has been 9 whole years! And you STILL haven't finished the story! You are a good writer but downright evil!
yasmine haddi chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I just totally love danny and make a perfect couple.
yasmine haddi chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I am a DS fan and i am totally reading STORY.
Lolfunny2002 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Hey! I'm Chinese and most of my family aren't that tall!
mintykisses chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
I LIKE UR STORY AS MUCH AS I LIKE JELLY BEANS! AND ...AH?(creepy smile and eye twitchs)
crysteelia chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
O.O ur name is maria? my name is maria! i like to think about settin the school on fire...or smashin into it with a truck, either ways fine -shrug- me likes your story! yup, me really likes your story :D now, if you'll excuse me, i have to plan hackin up snot-nosed preps...or just rippin out a limb or two, whichever works...i really need to lay off laughing, it's gettin me hyper and sadistic
Midnight Water Vamp chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
loved the story can't wait for you to continue it keep it up :)
XBriarXRoseX chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
NO! POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! NOW! YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS NOT POSTING CRAP!

*hits you with a meat tenderizer. yes, a meat tenderizer.* POST! NOW! OR ELSE!
vanguardqueen chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
Me again! :-) OK! YOU HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON! Or i will die. not die. pass out. okay maybe i just be mad. but still! please add soon! :-)

one of your fans- authorgirl818
vanguardqueen chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
HI! This story is TOTALLY awesome! I love it! It's hilarious. I love it when Sam says, "well i don't care that much for valerie anyway, you can have her!" HAHA! I just wanted to tell you "AWESOME JOB!" before I finished the story cuz its that great!
ashley chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
hi..uhm...i'm aLso a filipino and i like ur stories..add me s ym if u want.. theena_khuletz21 tnx
Xweetok chapter 13 . 7/29/2007
it's been WAY to long! when are you gonna update! you crazy butter knife addict! how DARE you not update such a fic! People are getting tired of waiting! you really like to torture us! UPDATE! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF YOU? or are you in a assylum? cuz if you are you can always ask for a laptop or something. tell them you're way better than that shakespiere person or whatever his name is and thay'll give you a laptop so you can continue to use your genius mad writer skills.
KibaLovar26 chapter 13 . 2/21/2007
Wow mia your story is really coming together Just thought you should Know wel hopefuly I'll see you later
KHshortfuse chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
That was great! I laughed the mob! please update soon!so hard when Sam was being chased by the mob, please update soon!
angel4u185 chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
*GASP!* What is she going to do to poor little Sam!

...

But she's not poor and little. *throws her into teh D/P crowd* Update soon!