Reviews for Just One Chance
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It is really nice and sweet.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
for all the swatkat series you can always youtube them. find the hanna barbera site for a listing of all their toons then go to youtube and watch to your hearts content. that's what i did. there are only about 15 or 20 in the 2 season series. wish there were more. hope this helps. Cute poem btw, very creative.
Luna Lunatic chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
DO IT! Make this a story! It sounds so cool!
ArcticWolf91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
SO GOOD! I loved it. I hope you do make a story lke this. I really would love to read it. I think its really good. Very well written. Good luck on your future work!
CrecentEmerald chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This is great, I really enjoyed it. I think you captured the way T-bone feels for Callie excellently. I'll send you an E-mail with personality descriptions to help you out. Kepp up the great work.
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aww... Now I'm not one for Chance/Callie, but this is so sweet. I like it very much. Good job.

Ok... Chance is kinda laid back and he likes to flirt with Callie (as well as turbo charging vehicles) and T-bone is a bit of a hothead. He will not leave the Turbokat for anything.

Jake is kind of shy towards the shekats while Razor is the strong and confident one. He's also the brains of the two, and has to talk reason into T-bone every now and then. He gets annoyed at Chance for wrecking so many tvs too.

And Mayor Manx is a majpr scaredy kat. He runs at the first sign of danger. Usually, he hides behind Feral or the Swat Kats and cheers them on. He's a bit of a money hog, too.