Reviews for Life with a Twist
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
which senshi are they lokking for?

And who?

Look forward to more

ja ne

CM
Emma Iveli chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Good sotry, and intersting idea... please continue...
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
whatever chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
how weird of you...harry potter and sailor moon? what an idiotic idea you fuch ass bitch!
SilentMakkura chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Wow I like the plot and it's all so cool how it all fits but I can't wait till we meet the new sailors!. Keep up the good work I really liked it

-Makkura
mae-E chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
hey this was an intersting chapter. I liked how you showed the scouts on the plane.

So if the scouts are going to stay sepreate from the school how will they find who they are looking for? wouldn't they need to mingle with the student body to get a feel of who the best canadate is?

So are the outers already there? or are they not in this one?

the names for the ice creams are cool.

look foward to what you come up with next.

keep up the good work.

I'm glad you liked my story. you should check out some of the others i hav up, even though they are in progress at the moment.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
This is great! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Nice Huntress chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Lols at: "flew to Diagon Alley" :p

I think you might do good with a beta? Lols. I'd offer (sincere here!) But I have my AS level exams in about a month (two days after my bloody 17th!) -_- But a beta shouldn't be too hard to find otherwise. If you're still stuck come the 5th of June give us a shout.

And yes, I liked the third chapter, however what about Diagon Alley? Surely they'd have gaurds or something?
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Reading back over my review I realised that is is harsh, so I do apologise for that.

The dub is basically the kiddies version, the ones seen in England and America. It's extremely lame compared to the originals and everything. Basically there's alot of childish 'running around headless' moments and iddish scenarios which make the child viewers laugh. I'm not sure if you're aware of it but the original is aimed at teens and is alot better quality and more ninteresting.

I have to admit that I did like the presents bit (apart from the 'lolz'). Jus' one thing on Hagrid's writing style. I spent AGES, and I'm not joking here, trying to find out how Hagrid writes, my Mum told me colloquial (ike you've written) and I did that and got criticised for it -_- In the first book there's actually an example of his writing (I was amazed when I found it, lol), I can't remember exactly where it is but it shows he can actually spell (unbelievable isn't it?) and write like everybody else.

I think the thing that bugged me most with the 'dub'-ness, was the Galaxia scene where she runs around headless, it didn't seem mature and yes, it was exactly what the dub puts in. One thing I'm bothered about in other writers is that they don't put sweatdrops in when you can rreally imagine the characters doing it. It's not exactly very realistic but it's funny so kudos to you on that really.

AN's in the story isn't really professional, one thing I've been told is that if your writing is good enough, you wouldn't need them.

* “A what-a-who-a?” she asked. (A/N: say that really fast and then you’ll get what I’m trying to write. Basically, she’s really confused at what Harry said. (Voldemort)) *

That one isn't needed, anybody with a brain would be able to work that out! Lols. And it's another one of those dub things that actually works in the story. Yeah, the dub-things are really hard to work with as you need to know where it's appropriate and the likes.

I normally am a nicer criticiser than what I was yesterday I swear! Lols, I actually explain myself normally, I think I was just fed up, so I apologise again but you happened to be my scapegoat last night -_-

Your writing style does need improving, but then, so does everybody elses. Every writer can improve but alot of them don't know how to do so. Which is annoying when you've written a piece you're using for coursework so can't submit it onto the internet -_-

I think with your piece it's mainly the little things that need tweaking, rather than huge bits or just the fact of somebody not being able to write. Your writing style will mature over time like you will yourself. And that one I know from first hand experience.

Nikadi
Nice Huntress chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I'd say I liked this alot but I'd be lying, It's alright, as a start, but you need to improve your writing style. One thing that bugged me was the 'lolz' you had Ginny say, sorry hun but 'lolz' is an internet phrase, one that didn't even start until fairly recently. Also, you're trying to make it too much like the dub. It's also extremely AU, that should be mentioned in the summary.

Another thing, DON'T put Author comments in the actual story! It's extremely annoying and completely ruins a story!

Feel free to ignore this if you'd really like too, but I'm only trying to help.

Nikadi
mae-E chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
this was a good chapter. even if it was short. i can totally understand with everything going on that you have a hard time finding time.

I also understand how big a pain the act's and sat's are to take!

the chapter wasn't completely uneventful. you got to stick in some really good fluff for each sets of characters, and you also introduced the scouts into the story. so all in all that pretty good.

it was an enjoyable chapter.

And looking foward to the next one when you find the time.

and when ever you find the time i hope you enjoy my stories even half as much as I am enjoying yours.
hope of stars chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Yeah, an other chapter! I was wondering when it well be out. Good job, please continue.
Miley chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Hey again, i loved it! update soon! please!
Miley chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hey, i loved it! i'm going to go read the next chapter now! EEK! I'm excited!
mae-E chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
hey this was quite an interesting chapter.

I thought the scouts were going to look like they did in the anime. where rini has pink hair (kind of like cotton candy) and red eyes.

and ami's hair is blue. (kind of a bright shade of it as well)

and i thought that lita's attack was actually lighting bolts even though the name thunder is in the attack title.

this chapter was good.

I'm sorry to hear you lost the orignial story, but I'm sure this version will be good. I hope that no matter how diffrent this verison is from the frist draft, that it doesn't lose that sweetness and inoccent like quality that the first one had. cause it was that that drew me to the story in the first place.

I look foward to seeing what you have in store next. and i don't think you should have to bump up the rating cause you don't want to get too carried away with certain things, cause it might happer the story.

Glad to hear there will be fluff. and make sure you keep serena with her true love! cause to many writters tear them apart and i think that is just shamefull and wrong. they so belong together. i think they are the perfect couple causes the compleament each other so well.

congradulations on the choir proformace and score!

i liked the part where you had harry explaining what the door bell was!

I think the dream was fleshed out a little better this time. i think that putting the dream in a second chapter was a good call. this was thigns are less rushed. and they flow better.

I'm so glad that my review made your day! I"m happy to know that my little opinion made you so very happy! Maybe you would like to check out one of my stories sometime if your not to busy.

I thgouht it was funny that you mentioned duddley was holding his butt when he heard the news they were coming! i would think after last time one hand would be over his mouth! lol!

so what are his friends going to think of his dream? how long till he tells them?

did they all have the same dream? (like a shared dream) or was it just him? what might they say?

so how long till the scouts turn his life upside down?

update soon! and just remeber what i told you when you posted this story the last time: It is not the quanity of reviews you get it the quality of the reveiws that counts!