Reviews for The End
Root Serie chapter 1 . 2/8
Good "drabble" :)
Pirate King Ray chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Nice story but given that the dagger only would have killed chris with a ritual, Jesse may be back
CHenson chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nice fic
Billy Tom Plummer Ledger chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
awe-some

I love it, I love Point Pleasant and just finished the show, I love the destruction and how she chose the dark side, so great job! I love it all and thank you for writing it cause it's awesome!
italyfilez chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I liked the last line and your smirky bit about Ashlee Simpson winning artist of the year being an indication of the end of the world. However, I feel like this story didn't add anything to what was already in canon. What did we learn about the character or the plot that we hadn't known from the last shot of her?
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow! So dark!

I hope you write more for Point Pleasant!
LBF chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Loved it! I liked Point Pleasant and hated to see it end as it did. Your story is good. As for Jesse, he was a fool for plunging that dagger into her after telling her that he loved her. That kind of makes him lose any credibility.

I look forward to more chapters.
Good-Christina-Evil chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Really cool story. As my name kinda indicates, I'm a big fan of Point Pleasant, and thought ur story rocked. Please rite some more :)
linesfade chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Nice...an EXCELLENT touch.

I've been thinking of writing a little piece for PP...I just loved the show...but it just wouldn't be right if Jesse didn't come back to life. ;)

Great job! I loved it!
plastic piano chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Great story, bookmarks the ending to the show really well. 'Ashlee Simpson winning artist of the year' - LOL.
RiversEdge chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow great fic! really well written...i love how you transitioned between the present and the past, this was definitely an interesting and great fic...i hope you continue:)