Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
Nitishu chapter 9 . 4/13
8675309. I wonder how many people got that song reference, honestly, heheh... Dunno if I said it before btw, but you're a brilliant writer, I was just trolling your profile and realized I hadn't read this one before so, lol, here I am
and here you are being awesome
Heryfon chapter 10 . 4/12
Is there really no comment about 42? Really?

...No mention of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
BlueScreen26 chapter 10 . 3/29
That was hilarious !
the scorpion commander chapter 10 . 3/17
very good story
Lillith The Nocturnal chapter 10 . 3/10
I know that you've definitely left this fic behind and you've probably left the site, but I needed to say this anyway.

I loved your fic. It perfectly lampshaded the general scene of Harry Potter fanfiction circa 2006. I was wondering if you would get to the "Game of the Year" style fic (Harry dies at some point and discovers that his whole life is a videogame, usually with a total score and snarky penalties like "Died a virgin -5000 points" or "Lost precious person: Sirius Black -1000 points"). Then I saw when this fic had been published and remembered that GOTY fics are fairly recent (out of all the GOTY fics I've read, only ONE of them has Harry decide to milk every exploit for what it is worth). I figure that A.K would, upon entering a GOTY fic, offer to teach that Harry whatever he asks and claim that he is "...overpowered DLC. A secret party member. Dummied out content. Pick whichever one takes your fancy. It all leads to the same path"

I sorely hope that someone was inspired by World 381 and made a parody of all those harem fics that end up devolving into "Harry gets laiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid". I've yet to see a scene where anyone tries the whole "Wanna see how long I can hold my breath?" and have Harry discover that his partner/s are cheating by using gillyweed.
Turknac chapter 10 . 3/4
Yaaasssss
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 6 . 2/27
Only now did it occur to me why they called other Harry A.K. HAHAHAHA! Can't fault them for that one! And, ewwwwwwwwww! *pukes* The only thing that restored that scene was Harry Avada Kedevraing them both.
fadewind chapter 10 . 1/29
Very funny all around.
dakeyras chapter 10 . 1/18
This whole series was beautiful, and I loved every part of it. Please write more if you can
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/7
!? WTF!?
xD That second one...! xD hahaha
But the first one was quite amusing too... xD
ThousandsOfMilesAway chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Wow, amazing! Just... Amazing. I love this little story! I wish I had found it sooner.
Every chapter made me laugh, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Legere Libros chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
loved it plz write more
TheGreatWhiteNortherner chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
This story was great.
Potter's Tardis chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Well that was... weird.
-PT :)
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Huh. Thats's just- well, I...huh. Cool ending, but I do still wish you'd visited a world where James and/or Lily and/or Sirius had survived to raise Harry. Thanks for sharing! :)
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »