Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
RubinCompServ chapter 10 . 11/15
This reminded me very very much of the MCU "What If..." series. Slow at the beginning, and it all ties together at the end. I loved it!
twicethejo2000 chapter 10 . 9/19
This was great! Thank you!
cenies chapter 4 . 9/12
#314 was pure crack... LMAO!
iamyashflipkart chapter 1 . 6/9
Another one of your excellent fanfics. You wrote great dialogues. Enjoyed every word of the story. Keep writing!
ManticoreBlues chapter 10 . 4/30
absolutely love this:), wish there was a lot more or at least a couple fuller worlds of the duo though
Majerus chapter 10 . 4/10
Excellent entertainment, lots of variance and details, though the absurdism was overshadowed by the extremes at times, I suppose that's par for the course.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 3/31
That was quite the little romp. Thanks a bunch!

With the addition of the genderbent Harry, you just extinguished the last Cliched Trope I could think of in this story. So ... congrats? You clowned the fandom unmercifully.

Favoriting.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 3/30
Oh, you are having way, way, WAY too much fun with this concept!

You have my gratitude for taking us along on the ride.
Fyr RedNight chapter 10 . 3/21
This was a very entertaining and endearing story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Eragon135790 chapter 10 . 3/9
great great ff, especially liked the hitchhikers reference.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 3/9
now, i would be interested in what would happen if mc ended up in a world with a 'good' voldemort and a 'evil' or at least close to it dumbledore.
This is the edgy of edginess… but funny? I mean, contrived for sure. But still entertaining.
erenaslan237 chapter 10 . 2/21
that was beautiful...
Aika 2100 chapter 10 . 2/11
Hello!
May i translate this work Russian? It's very interesting, fun and just cool but nobody translated it so i want.
Yours,
Aika_1100
Craft Rose chapter 6 . 1/22
#333: Yeah fuck you to all those insane Drarry fangirls!
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »