Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
GF chapter 1 . 9/27
Ginny makes me want to hurl... check that. Harry WITH Ginny makes want to projectile vomit so badly, I don't think I can read anymore IF that vein is going to continue.
I'll start up what I assume will be AK in some new, other world, with a different, new Harry. Hopefully one with better taste in girls, AND one that will stop thinking of spending the rest of his life with a girl he hasn't KISSED yet.
random anime lover10 chapter 2 . 8/31
"No you stupid orphan."

... bruh, I'm ded. literally deceased.
SpeedisArmour chapter 2 . 8/21
Ch. 2
Part 1 of this chapter is a lesson about taking one's reading to the bathroom.
Almost fell off the stool laughing.
Storm Pegasus chapter 10 . 8/18
This was the most fucking hilarious story I've read in my life. Chapter 9 actually brought tears to my eyes. Thanks a fuck lot for writing this.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 8/14
Oh wow... that's simultaneously wonderful, AND awful.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 3 . 7/30
Very Very opinionated here.
Taryth chapter 5 . 7/21
Ouch, someone seems to hates Snape
Lerris chapter 1 . 5/17
I suppose not my cup of tea fits as well as any. I prefer stories that are more serious.
Aredianx chapter 10 . 5/13
This was pretty fun to read. It was like watching "Cabin in the Woods" all over again. But with fanfiction cliches instead of horror movie cliches.
Top ten crack I’ve ever read
Note198302 chapter 10 . 4/28
10:10 story
SunsetSongwind chapter 10 . 4/10
I thought this was an extremely fun fic. I'm gonna go check out your profile now...
Mark chapter 5 . 3/23
I was enjoying this, except for your crude invocation of the Christian God in the last chapter. Your profanity in this chapter goes well beyond the pale. What your religious beliefs may be are largely your own affair. When, however, you choose to use them without respect for those of us who still hold God and his Christ in honour, you insult not only God but us as well. Since, then, you despise me and my co-religionists, I have chosen to discontinue reading this. Obviously, you do not want me and others like me to read your story. Hence, I won't.
Homarid chapter 10 . 3/2
I finally got done. The multiple travelers was a good twist. The ending doesn't feel very final, but that makes sense for this kind of story. Thank you for the story.
Homarid chapter 5 . 3/2
I was hoping this was the world that AK kills a harry. Maybe next time.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »