Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
Zicou chapter 10 . 3/6
loved it :)
Montara chapter 10 . 3/3
The idea of endless dimensions is great (just... those poor guys who have to jump from one dimension to another...seems tiresome) and a lot can happen there, as was seen in this story. Can't say I like A.K. and this story is definitely written for guys, but I could appreciate the ideas and the action on some of the worlds.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/3
Harry was forced to become dark to escape Dumbledore's greater good. Poor guy. I would have cheered if A.K. would have dealt with Dumbledore, too.
Montara chapter 5 . 3/3
Brr...this Harry was so...brainwashed.
Montara chapter 3 . 3/3
Wow, even though A.K. was harsh with Harry, he was right what Harry needed. He really helped him...because he knew Harry, as you said in your AN.

As a parent, this technique would have never worked on my child. Confronting and talking about the problem, yes. Interacting more and really spend time doing something constructive to deal with said problem works wonders. And a lot of time...years sometimes...and patience. And as a parent, I'm so glad Vernon was dealt with!
Montara chapter 2 . 3/3
These Harrys are so ... teens.

A.K. is so...maybe he's bored since he's doing this killing Voldy stuff for so long that he forgot those are people he's dealing with.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/3
The older Harry sure is bitter...but he did the job and the younger Harry can live his life free of Voldy.
Nihatclodra chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
... he jsut destroyed an entire planet... because hogwarts was a ballet school...?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
This was effed up in a way I never thought to see. I couldn't put the damn thing down! I can't unremember this... Still, harem... Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Awesome! One of m'y beat read ever
Tempduloupe chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
I'm dying XD I wish they would have seen one with harriet potter that falls in love with voldemort XD
Holy shit chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
That mother-in-law line
It fucking killed me
StrengthAndHonour chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
The original Rick and Morty! This was an amazing read :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
This was amazing.
Riddle Wraith chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Please tell me the second one isn't a real example of an AU. I already hate non-magic AUs to begin with because seriously, what the fuck is the point in writing characters that are supposed to be in a world of magic without said magic? It's fucking stupid.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »