Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 8/26
Slip between crack and high drama here, so it is hard to figure out when you seem to mean both. The "its only been two weeks" and seemed like life-times reflected in Harry's body in this world is only not crack if you squint at it in the right way. This story (all of the chapters) seem to be part of an answer to "why I left the fandom." However, I'm a little surprised that you haven't added chapters to this over the years. As for me I tend to take a break from some fandoms and return to them.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/26
Well, that's sort of a - not a happy ending - but happy middle. So I guess Bora Bora isn't nice that time of year?
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 8/26
Not sure if I understood the ending of this one - unless AK paid for the homeless shelter clothes. Very tricky this time because he decided not to kill Albus - but the implication was that the ring curse would do that work soon in a painful way. This chapter like the first one gave us a lot more insight into A.K. I wonder how much of his life is just miserable killing (and also terrible that he has at least two versions of Voldemort's memories in him) in a ground-hog day fashion - or if he is allowed to take any downtime in worlds either before, during, or after his mission. This world was a good case for actually using the time-turner and saving Harry from that fate. Lots of meta here (referring to other HP fan fics) as in most of these pieces.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/26
The first one was a good look at over-powered Harry tropes, but I'm not sure what the madness of the second one was, and for this series to make sense to me, I'll have to crack it up as A.K.'s literal bad dream.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/26
The oh, my parts are about the worlds where Ginny betrayed him and where the world ended because Voldemort had won.
Ratus chapter 10 . 8/18
I still love these
Oh bloody hell duece and a.k. my God what an awesome pun
Yo come on Draco and Harry are minors. Don't be that cruel... Ok hang on a sec forgot who I was talking to
No wonder he's named A.K when he goes on handing out AK's like Albus handing out lemon drops on a bad day
Oh my God I feel like you just combined all the shitiest hp fics ever and even the good ones with ridiculous super powers and then made the craziest shitiest fic ever! Dude kudos man I can not keep a straight face however when dumb but superpowerful Harry casts glutos Maxima's without even thinking. I feel that the first Harry is smarter than the second Harry though...
renextronex chapter 8 . 8/1
this one was... Interesting, in a only (a well written) Luna Lovegood can be this confusing and still make sense
renextronex chapter 4 . 8/1
That last one was fucking crazy, Hilarious I tell you
noylj chapter 9 . 6/10
Jenny?
What’s that number?
Some pop-cult bit of nonsense?
noylj chapter 1 . 6/9
If you cam vanish garbage and wrapping paper, there is no reason to ever leave a body behind
Mot Elddir chapter 2 . 5/11
cough cough... blurring reality by terrific lunacy... or should i be concerned there's more than one...
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »