Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
noylj chapter 9 . 6/10
Jenny?
What’s that number?
Some pop-cult bit of nonsense?
noylj chapter 1 . 6/9
If you cam vanish garbage and wrapping paper, there is no reason to ever leave a body behind
Mot Elddir chapter 2 . 5/11
cough cough... blurring reality by terrific lunacy... or should i be concerned there's more than one...
tcl7189 chapter 10 . 4/17
Good job, better one of this type...
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 4/17
Luna is the best!
Bearmauls chapter 7 . 4/17
Kinda feel like he should have taken out a decent chunk of the Order too, for proper balance there.
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 4/5
first chap good. wasnt as into the rest but it is your honest opinion at the time of various sorts of fic so -shrug- props i guess
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 4/5
lol
darkthanatos chapter 10 . 3/31
That is one of the most funniest things I have ever read
Pypersong chapter 10 . 3/20
Loved this! I'm imagining A.K. taking Deuce to visit world #420 for some milk and cookies with Harry and Luna right now! There are so few dimension hopping stories that are actually well written that I was a bit wary of this one. Quite glad I took the chance on yours. It is one of the best I've had the pleasure to read. Cheers!
Zicou chapter 10 . 3/6
loved it :)
Montara chapter 10 . 3/3
The idea of endless dimensions is great (just... those poor guys who have to jump from one dimension to another...seems tiresome) and a lot can happen there, as was seen in this story. Can't say I like A.K. and this story is definitely written for guys, but I could appreciate the ideas and the action on some of the worlds.
Montara chapter 7 . 3/3
Harry was forced to become dark to escape Dumbledore's greater good. Poor guy. I would have cheered if A.K. would have dealt with Dumbledore, too.
Montara chapter 5 . 3/3
Brr...this Harry was so...brainwashed.
Montara chapter 3 . 3/3
Wow, even though A.K. was harsh with Harry, he was right what Harry needed. He really helped him...because he knew Harry, as you said in your AN.

As a parent, this technique would have never worked on my child. Confronting and talking about the problem, yes. Interacting more and really spend time doing something constructive to deal with said problem works wonders. And a lot of time...years sometimes...and patience. And as a parent, I'm so glad Vernon was dealt with!
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »