Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
Laina Lee chapter 1 . 2/19
Dear author, I read this same story posted by someone else much more recently. Just do a search for your title and you will find it. Please report it. I am about to do just that, but it might carry more weight from you.
tsubakiryuu chapter 3 . 11/21/2023
wow, heavy on victim blaming here, ak probably should change his name to asshole
Lindie de Waal chapter 9 . 11/11/2023
I think jenny changed her number... Omg I'm old.
KSpringer chapter 10 . 9/14/2023
Really enjoyed the stories. I follow you (and have for years) but it's nice to revisit when I want to.

Thank you for your time and talent!
peggy77 chapter 4 . 9/10/2023
Lol, world 298 really cracked me up. Well the part from following Lucius on anyway. The part before that was just weird.

World 314 was just ... Odd.
lisannstebel34 chapter 1 . 8/23/2023
this is my new favorite humor ff. omg hats off to you this is hilarious! you made my day
romieX chapter 10 . 8/5/2023
Dude, just wow...
Really nice fic, every story was a HIT, specially #405, Ch9. That consept of dark!Harry is really cool, I would really like to see a full on 15-20 chapters fic based on that world, it was soooo cool, and in most parts because of Harry/Bellatrix, even if it was literally just couple of sentences, but God damn it, that was powerful...

Cheers
Demiwitch7 chapter 10 . 4/15/2023
love it.
I'd been getting really bored lately thinking I'd read all the good ones and dropped all the bad ones.
then I find this.
you have restored my faith in fanfiction.
SMB chapter 10 . 3/13/2023
It was enjoyable for the most part, except for the random killing of innocent people. He barely investigates anything and there's never any real consequences for him straight out murdering people for no reason.
Murderhobo's gotta murderhobo.
haztendencia chapter 1 . 2/11/2023
After my reread... is this AK Harry supposed to be the abused Harry grown up? He did say that he knew abused Harry really well, has scars on his wrists too, and one enduring memory from his original world was that he went to boot camp
Jonathan Deller chapter 8 . 2/7/2023
This is the best of the lot. Harry and Luna. Pure fluffy bliss.
Liamtheharrypotterfan chapter 10 . 2/2/2023
These were brilliant, thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2023
The ending is hilarious and I wish there was more of this story especially with all the new tropes that have come around since this was made, I mean Master Of Death is a big one, and thats not even mentioning all the others one that didn't make it, like wrong boy who lived, and the avengers crossovers and things like that. Though as it is, it is pretty damn fantastic
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 10 . 1/8/2023
Interesting premise. Story feels kind of like Quantum Leap. I always hated how that one ended, that he never got to go home and live with his wife. People like Sam or A. K. ought to get rewarded after working so long and so faithfully. I did like this story, but I hate that there is no happy end for them.
Slowest Turtle chapter 10 . 12/24/2022
I'm tickled that AK and his new apprentice instinctively murder every version of themselves that's romantically involved with Malfoy. Love it.
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »