Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
Really enjoyed this :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/25
Reading
KitCat0922 chapter 10 . 6/22
I feel so sad to see only one fem!Harry here. It'd be so good to have a variation on those too. Like fem!harry x some boy, girl or harem (or reverse one). Or some incest stuff (you're not ashamed on ballet shit and gay shit)

Whatever. Pick your poison.
KitCat0922 chapter 2 . 6/22
School... of... ballet...

Fuck.
noylj chapter 10 . 5/31
Amount refers to things like cups, pints, tons, etc.
If you can count them, such as PEOPLE, cars, T s, etc., they are numbers.
It is “number of Harry Potters” and not cups of Harry Potters.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 2 . 5/23
Holy crap, that was hilarious. I can't believe you wrote this in 2006. Were the stories so full of cliches even then?
Roostertheking chapter 10 . 5/2
I loved it.. I laughed so much... I liked the one with harem and Harry Snape best of all... It could have been funny to see other Harry go in search of harem Harry for screwing his mother in law... Hahahaaaa
I was the Burrow - I was at the Burrow
no longer bare - no longer bear
cast Avada Kedavra - cast the Killing Curse.
(You are confusing incantation with spell name)
That moment when Harry realizes he's named after Luna's vagina
ZombiePilot chapter 10 . 4/18
please please please please please please make a sequel! this shit is too hilarious not too. it doesnt even have to be in sequential order you viupd hop around different one shot of Duexe and AK: the dubious duo and the dastardly dark lords!
hypnoticageregression chapter 10 . 3/14
This was really funny, really original, and it was great to see so many terrible tropes. Thanks for writing!
Paladeus chapter 6 . 3/11
Saw a quote for this chapter in a negative review for poor drarry fic. JUST HAD TO READ IT! This is extremely funny and thought provoking to. Love your Lunas in all their shapes and forms, Seer!Harry and James at the end. Will highly recommend it to any & all HP fans who want a rest from serious stories.
Note: due to terminal failure of my beloved PC, I'm in process of recovering my FanFiction and other passwords. Give me a period of time to reply to any personal messages please.
J.K. Lolling chapter 10 . 3/8
Absolutely. Brilliant.
I highly recommend trolling any & all drarry fans & fic reviews with an outtake from Chapter 6! Near Canon!Harry would indeed react murderously if any of his counterparts ended up with Draco.
Or Snape for that matter.
HARRY BUMMING DRACO *OR* DRACO BUMMING HARRY IS JUST PLAIN *WRONG* AND NEVER BE WRITTEN ABOUT. EVER. Ever. Ever.
Like AK I've nothing against homosexuality and a long time LGBT supporter - but that doesn't stop me being against individual ludicrous pairings.
Thank you for making me laugh so hard.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »