Reviews for Dimension Hopping for Beginners
SpaideZ chapter 10 . 10/16
Just a Spade casually dropping by
JhunkubirHazra chapter 6 . 9/16
True . There is no excuse for a Malfoy . Or a Snape .
JhunkubirHazra chapter 2 . 9/16
Harrywank by Goblins .Wow
Fire Tempest chapter 10 . 9/13
Thank you for writing this!
Nad19 chapter 2 . 9/12
gluteus maximus?! that's ass!
Bearmauls chapter 10 . 9/3
That was quite entertaining, but didn't overstay its welcome. Luna is ever so much fun! I like how you 'ended' things as well :)
Oh god can’t believe this is the Harry Potter version of rick and Morty this is an absolute treasure thanks!
tiran187 chapter 9 . 8/27
Which word is 8675309 supposed to spell out? Cant figure it out myself and the website (mobilefish) can't either, even if it does get 62442 magic and your 5878423 justice correct.

Great story either way but please answer me.
Caliberious chapter 1 . 7/29
Wow, this was funny
Ame's world chapter 10 . 7/25
Ohmy...! Way too funny !
Thanks a lot
PappyOldGuy chapter 10 . 6/17
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 6/15
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
gabzep chapter 8 . 6/10
Oh my god this was to funny
gabzep chapter 2 . 6/10
Lol Hogwarts school of ballets XD
gabzep chapter 1 . 6/10
Wonder if little Harry is under the love potion already?

Loved what AK did to Sev