Reviews for It's Between Two Hearts
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
This story was good it was funny at first and confusing and then it was a little sad at the end but I love how Ash is still there wiping away her tears and being by her side...sighs...AAML FOREVER!
YinYangTwin1 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
When Misa and Misty are telling ash their story, I feel that its too detailed like 'I rocked her back and forth ..' "we fell asleep hugging' No one says that. It just made it sound cheesy. Your story has a nice plot though just needs a few touch ups
gunslingerboy99 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
third review in one fanfic without putting reviews in others!(YAY!)

...YAY CAT FIGHT!(Misty vs Misa, who will win, who will not?)
gunslingerboy99 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007

-stops reading in shock-

"0_0"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

gunslingerboy99 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I thought Ash and Misty were roughly the same age...oh well.
Gibbsystopfan chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
that story, It's Between Two Hearts, is awesome, and you know

what? i think i might just have a go at writong aamrn's
Ultimate Legendary Master chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
A really nice story. Great job.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
Ooh, tragic... Man, that's really sad. Nice story though!
eli chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
My god that is so sad! zi realy l;ike the music and the scary part it reminds me of my friends!
eric chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
good
Etherelemental chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
I thought that was a really good story. If you start on a sequel, I think htat it would be a really good one, though, I don't really see how that would be too easy, but I didn't write this so, I don't know.
Ianny chapter 8 . 9/8/2002
i really liked your story ezpecially the ending it was so sad! i like the way u described how she was feeling. i clapped at the ending cuz u did a good job!*tear*
CERULEAN-BLUE17 chapter 8 . 9/3/2002
I STARTED TO GET SCARED THERE FOR A MOMENT WHEN I WAS READING YOU STORY WHERE MISTY KISSED MISA. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MEKE HER *SHUTTER* GAY. (YUCK, GAG, PUKE) IT'S SO GROSS HOW PEOPLE ARE ACTULY LIKE THAT. EWWWWWW! WELL IM GLAD SHE IS'NT. *FEW*. BUT AT SOME PARTS OF THE STORY IT WAS SO SAD IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY. AND ASH WAS SO NICE AND CARRING FOR MISTY THROUGH ALL THOSE TROBBLING TIMES. HOW SWEET. I JUST WISH SOME GUYS OUT THERE WERE HALF AS SWEET AS PEOPLE MAKE ASH SOUND. BUT BESIDES ALL THAT STUFF, YOU DID AN EXCELENT JOB WRITING THAT STORY. YOU PUT IN A LOT OF DETAILS AND WROTE THE STORY SO CREATIVLY. I NEVER COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF A PLOT HALF THAT GOODL AND PUT IT IN A STORY LIKE THAT! OH... I ALMOST FORGET, PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE BECAUSE IM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. OH, AND ALSO PLEASE WRITE ONE ABOUT MISTY AND GARY EVEN THOUGH MISTY GOES GOOD WITH ASH, I STILL KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN GARY IS IN A LOVE STORY WITH MISTY.

THANKS!

LOVE(AS ALWAYS),

LYNN L. LEWIS
Kawaii Bulbasaur chapter 8 . 4/30/2002
*sniff* So touching...*sniff* Wow...that was so great! *sorry,I just can't think of the word for it*. Great fic. ._. - Bulbasaur.
Bad Habits chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
That was a really good fic, even if it was a bit sad.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »