Reviews for Melt my Heart Away
kyuki619 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
good job eriol! omg i love the coss over of harry potter, naruto, and cardcaptor!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
chocolateeater13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
please write more!
cherryblossomonthebloom chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
dear i don't know,

about that story,it was good but sakura(cardcaptor)I was her 1# fan in the age of brought a doll for me like ,are there only 2 Sakuras,anyways(again)nice story you wrote.(it's confusing,though)\/keep up the good work\/.

PS:i am not a thirteen yearold or up,but...HOW DO YOU UPDATE A STORY,do you have to be a member,how?(puppy dog's eye)
MyFaceDecievesMyEmotions chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
this is awsome i printed it out and everything
Amaterasu-hime chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
HOORA time to review chapter 2. YES YES I know I don't have to update on chapter 1 if I 'm gonna update on chapter 2 but can you blame I totally in love with this story update soon
Amaterasu-hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
god damit I love this story and I think I just died and gone to heaven. This story rule one the best. well hope you update soon.

I really mean it this story really rules trust me and the people on this one. and again update soon
sasukefaves chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
cool! update this story please and soon! it's very interesting! I love how it's like a harry potter and naruto crossover!
maniackiller12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
wow... gave me a mail telling me that the second chapter is up... but it's not.. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? okay... ill stop now... that was AWESOME... haha...
bitter-scotch chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
over all this is a good story...update soon
JulietZombie789 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
this is so cool i cant wait for the next chapter
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
this is so good. you have great writing style, along with the whole package.
boo93 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
ttly cool! keep up the good work! _

boo93
ying yang dragons chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
this is a cool story. magic. ccs and naruto. kewl
StephanieFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006