Reviews for I Will Always Love You
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Man, being the timid and shy man that he is, I know that Victor would be facing so much of that for the birth of his first baby, not just because he is a first-time father, but he is worrying about Victoria's well-being, too. When he knocks over that vase, I think it would be familiarity to him, especially because of the flower that it was holding, and then he finally remembers once his mother says "dead."

Then he can only want to see Victoria once he hears her scream, and more so once the nurse informs him that the baby has arrived. If saying "marriage" made Victor stutter with initial anxiety, then hearing "your baby" will do so more, but also with pure happiness. And while other men might prefer a boy first, Victor can only be feeling joy upon hearing that he has a daughter. Like all first time fathers, he feels fear in holding her for the first time, but also amazement that this precious little creature is his baby.

When we have both parents together with their child, I'm sure they feel that they will make sure they will be good parents, better than their own, but most especially Victoria. Nell and William are more pleasant than Maudeline and Finis, but they are definitely overbearing while the latter are very strict. Victor and Victoria want to make sure they make a balance with their child than how their parents are and were to them as they grew up. They will love their children unconditionally, no matter what, and Victor has already made a great father by telling his daughter that he loves her.

I know that name...I take it they decided to name their daughter Emily to honor the memory of Emily the corpse bride. I've read a couple other stories where they did the same, naming their first child, a girl, after Emily. I think it suits them and her well. Victor and Victoria should never forget Emily after what she did for them in letting them be together. This story was well done, I love it. :)
SexyBlackKat chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
awww. is it just me or for Jack and Sally i see that Judy fits their first daughter, and For victor and Victoria its Emily... ;) i think its just me...
Anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Well, I'd like to first say great story! It is really cute! But, it seems as though everyone wants to have Victor and Victoria's first child be a girl named Emily. Any reason for this? I mean, not that I don't like the idea, but I was just wondering why.
AnimeFangirl15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
It was ending really surprised me but made me smile.
Lachrymose Lindsey chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh my gosh i loved it it. The best story I've reed so far.
Darth Soror chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very good! The characters were very in character! And I think I have it all straight...just one thing...they named the baby Emily, right? Cuz if not that's REALLY what it seemed like.
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
aw, what a cute story :) awesome job. i like how they named her emily, too ;)