Reviews for HunterKiller
reannablue chapter 10 . 12/9
What an incredible story. Loved the "hunt" story and you wrote the boys beautifully. I know you wrote this ages ago but I just want to let you know how much I appreciated this piece.
ElizaTh chapter 1 . 7/31
That was soooooo awesome!
Catherine H chapter 10 . 6/11
Don't know if you're still active around here, but this fic was worth a review, even over a decade later. It's a friggin' masterpiece, my friend. Hope you're still writing, it makes the world a little brighter. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
LOVED the last 3 paragraphs the most
You did a really good job on this sort and I enjoyed reading it
Sam chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I'm usually a lurker when reading fanfics on the internet, but I loved this one so much I needed to post a review. Your writing style is amazing and well thought out. You also provide one of the best descriptions I've seen of Sam and Dean's dynamic, as well as their personal thoughts and feelings. The visions, Ansius, fight scene, Dean's breakdown, and many other parts were perfect. I hope you continue to write because your talent is wonderful.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Ah poor Dean... this was a great emotional scene!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Awesome written fight scenes! Go Dean!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This is an absolutely fantastic fic!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
this gonna be good!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
only finished the first chapter and already loving it! you keep in character with the boys very well!
janny.verveer chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Ugh this was sooooo good!
Freya922 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Just finished chapter2... Guess I should wait till the end to review, but just had to say again, I am loving this dialogue - just laughed out loud at Starbucks.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I absolutely loved this fight scene and the banter afterwards. You do an amazing job of capturing Sam and Dean's relationship. Awesome!
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Yay, I really enjoyed this.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here: