Reviews for HunterKiller
Sam chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I'm usually a lurker when reading fanfics on the internet, but I loved this one so much I needed to post a review. Your writing style is amazing and well thought out. You also provide one of the best descriptions I've seen of Sam and Dean's dynamic, as well as their personal thoughts and feelings. The visions, Ansius, fight scene, Dean's breakdown, and many other parts were perfect. I hope you continue to write because your talent is wonderful.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Ah poor Dean... this was a great emotional scene!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Awesome written fight scenes! Go Dean!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This is an absolutely fantastic fic!
sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
this gonna be good!
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
only finished the first chapter and already loving it! you keep in character with the boys very well!
janny.verveer chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Ugh this was sooooo good!
Freya922 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Just finished chapter2... Guess I should wait till the end to review, but just had to say again, I am loving this dialogue - just laughed out loud at Starbucks.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I absolutely loved this fight scene and the banter afterwards. You do an amazing job of capturing Sam and Dean's relationship. Awesome!
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Yay, I really enjoyed this.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Plead the 5th chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Beautiful story! I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
colorvoid chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I saw Disorder listed on a bunch of favourites lists which got me curious about your work so I decided to give your shorter story a go.

This is so well-written that I found myself hooked right from Chapter 1. I've been reading a lot of Supernatural fics lately and unfortunately I've stuck with many that have been less than satisfying - so it was awesome to find a fic that got me right from the beginning and reminded me of why I started reading these in the first place. You really have a handle on the psychology and voice of the characters, possibly the most accurate I've seen yet. The characters react realistically and the level of detail is great. Fight sequences are clear and well-written. The story moves forward at the perfect pace (pacing being one of the biggest issues I've seen so far in fanfics) and you've really thought out the logic in your story. Awesome work. This has gotten me amped to read Disorder.
Colleen chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
I'm sorry I don't have all the words to tell you how amazing this whole thing was, but you did an incredible job. My favorite part was

"The difference between a hunter and a killer is that one thing you’ve got left to fight for, that one thing that’s more important than anything else, that makes violence a means rather than an end. The difference is the person who’s there to catch you when the pain’s too much and you’re falling, the one for whom you know you can be strong even when you’re dying inside."

Nice and hopeful, with a little heartbreak. Thank you for writing this.
Ashley chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
You know, you should write more of these Supernatural stories! YOU are AMAZING! You're very detailed, and it's like a movie, cuz I can picture everything so well. You also got the personalities down almost spot on! Usually people make one of them a little cold hearted or basically a wuss, but you have definitely found a line between that's PERFECT! Okay, I'm done kissing your ass, but jesus you deserve it. ;D