Reviews for Inflexible Flowers
ok dude i love greek mythology so i should probably tell u that persephone knew that she would have to stay in the underworld if she ate anything from the underworld and zeus gave hades permission and told him to kidnap persephone
Mockingbird98 chapter 1 . 6/14
A gorgeous take on their relationship; it's tender, but doesn't digress from the actual mythology. Persephone's perspective is very realistic, and Hades' actions and responses seem to really bring out his character. Nice work
Benitsubasa chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I ask permission to translate your work "Inflexible Flowers"
Jeneva Mehr chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very nice. I very much enjoyed how you portrayed her in a less sappy way like a lot of these stories do. This gradual acceptance and endearing actions have made a very nice short story. Also, your grammar is sooooooooooo much better than in most of fanfiction stories.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Awww, this is actually really sweet and more realistic than most Persephone/Hades oneshots. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Omg. Crying! Unrequited love hurts. But at least there's hope.
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ah, this is beautiful. I love that Persephone has been there for three times now, and is slowly beginning to like him, and I love this in particular: "It scares her to admire anything about Hades. In this, she is almost human." This may be a short piece, but the amount of complexity you've given both Persephone and Hades here is wonderful. The jeweled flowers were a very nice touch.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was so sweet. I don't know how you did it, but it's simply lovely.
siren-girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was very beautiful and touching. A short, delicate piece that works perfectly. I hope you're still writing!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'm glad I found this, I always found Persephone and Hades to be an intriguing pair. Great job.
iris chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
oh this is so very sweet and i cherish every writing greek mythology, youre very good at it!

hereviltwinsister chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Amazing! The idea, the way you transport the feelings to your readers. Everything. Very touching - like the jewel flowers!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I was always so terribly intrigued by Persephone and Hades. Seriously, it's just one of those really hot couples where the girl is all innocent and bright and the guy is cool and dark. I love how you wrote Hades as a god with REAL emotions, because honestly I feel for him. And it's really kinda sexy when a king kidnaps you for his wife... XD I'm rambling. I enjoyed reading!
H.K.Rissing chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
aw, this is so sweet! and it's really believable and realistic, so A!
Theoria Synolon chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow, really, you should write more about greek mythology. You have a rare talent there!