Reviews for TOW the Good Lie
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh Chandler. When they found out they couldn't have kids on the show I always wondered if perhaps Chandler hadn't been completley truthful about the results, and you showed that perfectly. Why he was lied was so in-character and sweet, and I'm so glad Monica was pregnant in the end!
Seersha chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was a wonderful story! I would love it if you wrote a sequel. I can just picture perfectly this happening on the show - very true to the characters! Thanks for sharing.
kayla chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
For some reason I just started reading Friends fiction and from what I remember from the show Chandler would do that. Its a great fic.
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Aw so sweet.

Nice work,

Beth
yvee chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
hey. I think it should stay like this. It's a nice ending unless u have a good story for the next part...but I think it would be a little broing if u just wrote about her being pregnant and stuff...
spreadmywings chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
oh! i love it! so sweet...mondler is the cutest. you MUST continue! i have it on story alert..so i shall know if you dont. and you better! i will review the next chap when its up!

fi
LilBabyCoco chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw, thats a simply gorgeous storyy. Please, if you can, continue it. I looved every part of thiss!
KemonyMicket chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Great story, well written-I like the style. I say keep writing, continue!
Kristy chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I say continue :D We need some Mondler mush around here, and this is some really good mush.

I could really see this happening, it fits with all the characters and such.

I loved it, whether you continue or not :D
swiglo3000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Great story very original and I can't believe that I didn't think of it first. You did a great job with it.
Donna-Marie chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This was a very nice stand-alone story, but it was so good, I'd love to see how you continue it. Hope you go forward. Thanks.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it! Definitely continue if you like, I can never get enough Mondler.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw so sweet! It would be cool if you continued!