Reviews for Mating Season
kittycatluver chapter 1 . 2/10
That was so hot! Sasuke and Naruto as cats doing the nasty its just amazing. I love cats. Wanna know how many I
have? I'll tell you anyway I have 25 cats. Don't believe me well not my problem. The reason I have so many is because half of them are girls. So I have more cats almost every year. I just can't give them away. When my first cat died I was shattered. I got depressed, wouldn't eat,even tried to kill myself it hurt that much. So sorry im rabbling I talk to much but great story.
hikora chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Sheesh. Is Sasuke not even tired or sore? They certainly have a lot of stamina. Love. Continue?
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow! I LoVE IT!
Pandora Eagle chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hahaha! XD loved it! This is brilliant, I don't know why there aren't more like this out there :) keep writing, this work is awesome ;)
queenbee chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love your series. They are creative and so cool. I really like how everyone stays in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this was actually fun to read! more stories like this...and the world will be a better place to live (hopefully)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Heh heh heh... Itachi and Kisame... XP
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
ThornLBlack chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha Cat Smex :3
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was adorable!
phantomsonic chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Im only ok with Naru-chan being seme in this because their cats.
kayna chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
When a author can make kitty sex deserve to have a trophie handed to the on national t.v.I swear.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
odd, but entertaining :D loooove the idea D
Xen Warrior chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
69th review! xD Great job!
BlackShadow65 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010