Reviews for Partnerships
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 3/4
RIP this fic. It was good.
foreverpatron chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
BWAHAHA! I doubt that youre gonna update now after like 6 years but still hoping you do! :)
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Selina always causes trouble. It's what she lives for as a cat, to cause trouble for others to see if it gets interesting. if it is, free show. If it isn't, move on to the next thing and not care about what happened previously.
Stewart M chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Very good. Excellent dialogue. Best bit was how Bruce just calls his tools what they are. Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
UPDATEEEEEEE!
I wanna know what Selina thoughts are
Raifiel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've read this story about three times now (as well as its prequel) and I absolutely love your writing style and character interpretation. I realize that you have left this story alone for five years now and it is generally very hard to pick up stories after so long, but I would absolutely love more chapters of this or another story in the same universe.

Raifiel
Ravenietta chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Oh, God. This is so good. I really hope you update soon, because the suspense is killing me. Where have you gone?

~Retta :)
shyd1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Ahahaha! I can't stop reading your stories! This was such a great sequel!
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
nice. update soon
JLMischief chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Hey, no fair! Where's the 4th chapter? Please post it up here asap, pretty please? .

Y'know, I quite hate BatmanXCatwoman stuff, but this plot is something incredible, so I'm even willing to ignore the BMCW aspect, that's how interested I am! So please be a dear & update this awesome fic soon, k?
vopeterpanhotmail.com chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I've read through your stories-Partners and Partnerships and may I just say that they were a fantastic read. Style, flow, diolague-all were wonderfully entertaining. It was a joy to read-You've got some serious talent with the pen, my friend.

I hope you keep at it. There were a few word mix-ups and simple mistakes a spell check and a beta can solve but the voice is sound and it's really very good.

Now, I see you haven't updated in a long time and I doubt you will be-which is a shame for me, but that's your choice. I wish you the best of luck in your writing career, my lovely-this really is top notch.

Excellent.

-The phantom reviewers...

~mysterious~
24isover chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
hi, this is quite an entertaining fic. where did chapter 4 go?
araiday chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Hey - I read those humorous disclaimers! Yours are fun, as is this story. Batman stealing Ollie's hat was worth the price of admission alone. That and "You called. She came." Ha, silly Batman.

I love the sense of humor that runs throughout this story as well as your earlier "Partners". Humor is often a rare thing to find in Batman fics, but when it is done right, as this is, it's a treat to read. You have a great ear for dialogue as well. Just tremendous.

I realize this one has been sitting abandoned for nearly two years. Sigh...I guess that "real life" stuff has taken over your time, so I won't be one of those who begs and pleads you to finish this. Unless that will help? Let me know and I'll give it a go. I'll even click this on the "story alert" list I'm that optimistic! This is too clever a story not to continue.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed both Partners and Partnerships (The latter much more than the former). The Catwoman/Dick Grayson angle was interesting as were the pranks Dick managed to play on the Bat. There were a couple of typing errors in the first story which you might eliminate by a quick reread. I really love the annoy Speedy/Arsenal angle present here as well as in the TeamMates stories. Is there anywhere I can read a continuation of this? Will you continue updating? Thanks for writing!

mb
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I read them, and I think it's funny.