Reviews for Passing The Torch
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was realistcally anticlimactic for a desiding moment in leaf vilage history
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
“You’ve got a way of attracting attention. You know, I remember the first time I saw you. You were yelling about being Hokage, about being the best. And then there was that time in the Chuunin exam...”

“You mean when I told all the other genin that I was going to send them all home crying, because I was the best? - I know this was a deliberate comparison to Naruto. Makes me wonder again about Naruto's parentage? Oh well I guess we may never know - really nice fic though.

Really nice fics - your Naruto stuff is definitely commendable.
Szahara again chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I have been looking around so long for a fic about Sarutobi appointing Yondaime to be the Hokage... you made my day... uhm... night! Heh-heh... is it really that late! Oh, and I guess I am in love with your Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha fics, they are all really great. I even loved your crackfics, although that is not typical of me! :D Bye!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Short and sweet, which are sometimes the best, nice work.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I so can’t wait till in the show where they start comparing Naruto to the Yondaime. They do do that, right? This was cool. And that was funny, saying how good a man the Yellow Flash was, despite Jiraiya’s influence.