Reviews for That's An Order
So cute! I love it!
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i WANT MORE!
RandomReview chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You get less brownie points because its too short P

*begs for more!* P
seirahErinyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
what a command! doing that... hahaha
franchu7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ah, cool! i had to laugh a lot! tessa is great and mao cool. poor sousuke, he's so dumm!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow...Tessa's being direct -
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
hahahaha that was hilarious! :D the thing about wut Mao told Tessa about the direct approach and her doing that to Sousuke was really funny :) lol great oneshot
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
interesting to say the least sadly there are to few sousukeXtessa fics on is site
AntFlammia chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
The thought of Tessa ordering Sousuke back to the TDD to get a present is too cute. I love SxT :P

Overall, nice work on keeping the characters and story on par for the anime; but I think it might have worked better as prose, instead of just a dialogue.
Mazzie May chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Ha ha, awesome! You know, the Christmas special has Tessa doing something similar.

She calls him into her office, totally abusing her power, and gives him her gift. We don't get to see it, it just shows Sasuke opening the box, then looking totally shocked. Then, Tessa steps up to him, and kisses him. He does that 'eyes widen, then slowly close'thing and he wraps his arms around her. Then, when they're done, she puts her head against his chest and says "Merry Christmas, Sosuke."

He says, "...Merry Christmas, Tessa."

But that was the very end of the episode. Lots of funny stuff happened prior to.

-Mazzie May
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
WAI!

I LOVE IT! DELICIOUS! TESSA IS MY GODDESS!

*worshipping*
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
lol wow okay

that was funny
RangerH chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
ROFLOL... I... Can't... Breathe... That was great. A little late but Great... I can not stop laughing. I can see Souskes expression and Tessa sighs with him not understanding things. Keep up the good work.