Reviews for Three's A Crowd
KingHerod chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Dear God, this is absolutely hilarious.

I haven't read anything but angst the last few da-wee...months?

Point is! This was VERY refreshing!

I really, really like it!
bumike99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Sousuke is screwed lol

Good story
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Hehehe Very amusing I wonder how Sousuke's gonna get out of that one x) Though I'm surprised Chidori didn't get out the banishing fan...:P Good job

-Duckii Mustang
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
ahahaha!

how hilarious!

i love tessa x sousuke

tho, it was a little confusing...as it was all dialogue...

but it was funny
AxelDrake chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
As short, cute, amusing story. I only have one complaint. Since it was purely dialog, some of the actions that may have occured between quotations are more then just a bit confusing as when they happen, and as to what EXACTLY is going on. I would suggest adding in actions and descriptions as to what exactly is going on.
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
BWA HA HA HA! THis is a GREAT story! I love the way they have their same personalites! Great job! My fav.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR OTHER STORY! WONDERFUL! DELIGHFULLY WONDERFUL!

*TessaxSousuke TessaxSousuke TessaxSousuke*
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
update

ilike tessa a little more then i like kaname( cause she less violent) but damn she causes so many problems lol
Jesslca chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I hate Tessa...lol sorry just had to make a point! LOL this story is too funny, the ending was great! :)
RangerH chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*Falls out of chair* ROFLOL... I... Still... Can... Not... Breathe... That was very funny too. Especially the end. Oh man that was great... Keep up the great work...