Reviews for Contract
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You're right, and that raises some interesting thoughts. This was very [short] nice
Rissell C chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was good. I guess you're right. o;; He never does learn.

*whines* You should write a multi-chapter FMA FF! x''(

xoxo
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I like the parallel; very interesting. Almost simplistic in the sense that you lay it out without unnecessary flourishes that would ruin the whole effect of the piece. **claps**
velfire chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
"He never learns" Nope, he definitely doesn't. Stubborn chibi. I like the comparison - you did a really great job with the descriptions and what occured.
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
"He never learns."

True true. Nice work!
Tamasha chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Yet another incredible FMA one-shot from you. Interesting comparison. Very nicely done! It was short, but the words carried all the more meaning and had more impact for it.
Evil Midget Turtle chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Ah, another heart-wrenching story. You truly are a master and it was tearing me up seeing that you had a new story and I couldn't read it until the bug was fixed!
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Another awesome ficcy, Henrika. I really liked this one. -grins- Keep up the good work.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hi, Henrika!

Sorry it took me a while to review. I'm still getting caught up from my trip to see my daughter. This was an interesting short story. Is the Gate actually sentient? It seems that way to me. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, much less read the manga. I liked the concept, though. Thanks for posting!

Terry
indigochipmunk chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow, that's an interesting comparison. I never really thought of it that way, though i guess it does make a lot of sense. I really want to see more fluff peices from you though, you do them so well.
SenshiAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This was so well-written; I loved it! A little short, but good all the same. It's interesting and creative for you to compare the bloodseal and the military's contract in a fic! And, even though it's in the third person, we're still allowed a glimpse into Ed's head as he thinks about the gate. The part where Ed thought 'You have the better end of the deal' was so in-character and heartbreaking, it really was.

My FAVOURITE though, was this: "The carmine signature was his, his agreement to his own desires." It makes you question not only how much of your life you can give away with a signature, but also what a signature is made up of in the first place. AND, it makes us wonder about questioning what we really want! :D This was fantastic. (As always. .).
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006