Reviews for EDEN AWRY
AstroLatte chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
I really really love this fic...but its so horribly sad...but then so happy...then sad again...but Vash makes me laugh...but it's really sad!

I'm confused.

I know I love this fic though!

And I will read more if you update.

*Add's to Favorites and Alert list* )
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Why hello! I came upon your story while searching (and searching, and searching...) over the pages for something good. I read many descriptions to many stories, but nothing truly caught my attention until I saw this. The short description really caught my eye, because sometimes it's nice when the good guys don't get what they want without a bit of actual effort. (Or perhaps they don't get it at all...)

Anyway, this is a very interesting fic. I'm a grammar slavemaster, so I was a bit caught up with a few things, but the great storyline made up for some small errors. The characters are so in-character, and the scene in the kitchen with Meryl in the morning and Vash cooking breakfast was just awesome! Anyway, I love your end to this chapter. Bad cliffhanger. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more! )
Rose of Death chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
it was really cool, though it could have been longer
litsroto chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
*does the shadow reader dance*

Actually, I favorited your story after reading the summary (didn't have time to read it right then). So I'm excused for not reviewing until now. _

Right then- onto the review. Yay Wolfwood! I thought he was very in character...and the chair bit was lovely. I'm still wondering about that glimpse of a child he caught before, though...poor dear, still feeling guilty. *pats him*

Well, update soon! (Please. )
inkydoo chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
haha, your extra scenes make you sound like you're from texas.

now...to review: what we've seen of meryl seems in character. vash seems a little indecisive in trying to find knives, but it doesn't seem particularly OUT of character, persay. wolfwood's torture in paradise IS in character (and you referenced the manga, which is cool). i've never been particularly good at writing milly, but she seemed pretty in character...

but KNIVES! boy...now HE IS IN CHARACTER! there seem to be a few authors recently who have just decided that the anime ended too optimistically (i'm one of them) and we're just giving the characters hell. I say...MUAHAHAHAHAHA! being an evil author is fun, and having such an evil character to work with is awesome!

now i just want to see how this gets resolved. maybe vash will totally lose it... maybe meryl will totally die... but there's so much vxm goodness just building up! it would be a shame to see it all go to waste!

update soon. :)
inkydoo chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
omg
inkydoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
you've got a great writing style here. very matter-of-fact, very direct. it works very well with the tone of the story.
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
So far I love it and can't wait for more.
Aine of Knockaine chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Now I've heard of Angels falling from heaven, but one falling into heaven? Hey it works! And besides, Milly and Nicholas are reunited again _ And at least we no know why the chair was sitting there (his interaction with it was quite comical by the way)

Oh man and Vash just had to come across the carnage. I just hope he makes it to save his beloved short-girl!

Can't wait for more! _
LilBrokenDolly chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Forgot to add this with my Chapter 3 review...

The "Deleted Scenes" section is hilarious! Meryl turning on the ultrasonic fence with the remote is awesome!
LilBrokenDolly chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Hey, great chapter! Thanks for updating! I think everyone is perfectly in character...you're doing fine! I don't think Wolfwood is out of character in sitting in his fuzzy (chenille, how funny! and cool, good thinking!) chair is out of line. Wolfwood did enjoy material things (if his drinking and his always nicely tailored suit are any indication) so I don't think this is out of line. Hilarious (fuzzy!) but not out of line. I'm very curious as to what is going to happen now that poor Millie is dead...can those in the afterlife have any effect on those still living? Can they in your story? I am really excited about your next update! Great work!
Crunchy Snape chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Excellent story with lots of suspense!

Me likes

~Marie-Eve
LilBrokenDolly chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Hey, I really like this so far! PLease keep writing!
Erin Elric chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
I enjoyed it. You should up date soon.
nikasont chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
awesome story .i'm to lazy to put anything else down sorry _'