Reviews for Ninja of Konoha
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well written and very insightful. I can hear Anko thinking this, it is just so HER with the curt, almost brutally concise, and yet fluid tone. Thank you for writing! XD
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love your view on Anko to bad Sasuke still hasn't learned.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow. This is amazing. And, seriously, please continue 'not being a writer' if this is what comes out of that. I do believe we need more people on this site who don't consider themselves writers.

Thank you for writing this despite fears of insanity :P It is a beautiful insight into Anko's mind and the fact that it even managed to penetrate my sleep-fogged brain is indication enough of the quality of this piece.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love this fic! I don't know whether to laugh or yell at the villagers for her. I love Anko, she's like the adult, trained-by-the-evil-snake version of Naruto. And the language is perfect. It suits her exactly and so do her thoughts. I wonder what Sasuke would think if she ever told him he was an idiot to his face? xD That would be amusing!

Anko needs more appreciation, so KUDOS! xDD And Arigatou Gozaimasu(thank you very much) for writing this down and posting it on FFnet.
HarunoRin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that is an awesome story! I love Anko's perspective it was really interesting.
cynical-sneer chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
EXCELLENT-That was really really really great. You don't get to hear much about anko in the anime or manga, but, you got right inside her head. Your portrayal of her character/personality was nearly perfect. Great job
Incognito Temptation chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I really wish I could give you a thousand reviews, but I can't. I /wish/ I could. n_n

I've never read something from Anko's point of view before, and I always thought she was just some stupid lady who didnt know what she was doing. But you changed my mind.

I never liked Sakura until a few wonderful stories came along and made her out to seem larger than life. It took me a while to get used to Sakura, but just this one fic has made me used to Anko.

Great job, and especially since you managed to capture this all in such a short length.

K.R chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Unexpectingly good.
Thyphy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was really good. You got all of Anko's essence.
scribbles-in-the-margins chapter 1 . 3/31/2006

A clear concise look at one of the most confusing Ninja in the entire Naruto universe. You should be very proud of this.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great fic from Anko's perspective! I hope you write more
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow, I like the story. It's really good. The thing with Sasuke is a bit depressing, but the main parts about Anko are really relieving. But the difficult thing about this story is that you can't really like Sasuke that much. And he's my favorite character. It becomes a problem, watching him transform from Uchiha genius to Konoha traitor. Yet, I will not allow that to get in the way of reading good fanfiction and perfectly entitled opinions. And that's exactly what this is in my eyes.
Nefertieh chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
A very nice personal angst anecdote from Anko's perspective. We need more Anko fics. xD

Oh, and just a sidenote, you write like a pro. ;3
Kijarat chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Mm, damn, I love it. Excellent writing and excellent character portrayal. Keep up the good work. (:
KC Evans chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Fantastic introspection from Anko's point of view. You managed to capture her brash and abrasive personality perfectly, even giving reason to it: "when you spend your formative years being molded by a psycho, you have to expect some residual damage". The way you brought out point by point what Sasuke's reason for leaving and the counter-argument as to why he was stupid for leaving (and believe me, I hear yah!) was well done. Not only were the reasons clear and logical and very IC, it also reminded us that Anko had been there and done that and in the end, there's no excuse for Sasuke's behavior.

Lovely job, hope you'll consider writing more stories!