Reviews for Midnight Conversations
Lovely!
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
:D I don't know why I'm here :P but I simply love it :D
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I like! And AxI is soo the luv! I'm with you on that!
Ola chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love it.
MegFallow chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aw, I always loved that scene, it was so nice how Alucard stands there with Integra. Though I saw it more of a companionship platonically I think you still got the mood of thier time together on that balcony dead set. Good work.
DragonLady626 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is beautiful. Very well done.
Yuugi-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This story came out rather nicely, I think. It had a nice, smooth, flowing feeling to it, and you incorporated in the dialogue with a near-flawless technique. Feeling-wise, this story has wonderful emotional depth to it, and it really gets the reader to think, especially when Alucard tenses for a while and Integra can't quite figure out why. I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but I'm assuming that was when Seras found them. If so, that subtle hint was a very nice touch. The only problem I found with the piece is that it had some punctuation issues as well as a few typos. Maybe having another read-through and a second pair of eyes can remedy this problem. Overall though, this was a wonderful piece of work, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Ms. Demeanor chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow...that was just...words can't describe...

*0*

*faves*
vamplover chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i love this story!
The Eye of the Crow chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
AxI rulezz, I dunno why there has been so many blasted AS recently :-(. Thanks for your nice story. I do love the balcony scene, especially the hurt look in Seres’ eyes... heh I’m one rotten creature .
hisasha chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This is such a sweet story. Great job
Aoyuki Hikari chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Good one. Although there were other moot points (Integra knew Alucard was there and she somehow knew he watched over her, thus the tender exchange in episode 10) but maybe it's because I've been romanticizing AxI too much.