Reviews for Fitting the Pieces
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/25
Awww that ending really tugged at my heart. I love how somber the tone in this is. I especially love that you explained Sakura and Naruto so well, then SHOWED so well how they are both quite different but still very much the same. This characterization is hard to achieve, so great job. :)
Nice set-up. The end was a bit rushed ,but I think I can live with it... Keep up the good work!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Poor kids. Nice to see the godaime helping out though :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
awsome way of representing naruto sakura
NarutoOrange318 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Great story about how Naruto and Sakura on their own endures Sasuke's death. Tsunade sent booth on a simple, too simple mission, but thanks to that,Sakura understands what she did wrong and how she and Naruto can live normal happy life.
7,75/10
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Well done:)
xxnarufanxx chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
oh a really lovely story! i enjoyed it a lot!
NaruSaku24 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Great fic!
silveroaks chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Aww.. This was really cute ! Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
that was simply amazing
Cotton and Cash chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I kind of envy Sakura. Naruto will always be there.

xoxo, Mean-chan
Skylan chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote this. You're an amazing author that didn't rush the relationship, kept true to the character's personalities, and showed good insight to both Sakura and Naruto. It's hard to find a fic that does that on here!
Timballisto chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
AWWWWWWW! That's so kawaii!
luvtoshi chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Great story.
redxdragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'll never understand stories like these. I mean I know why they're written, but are basically a dream land. Sasuke could give a rat's ass about Naruto and a even lesser rat's ass for Sakura. So what's the deal with them both going all emo? Pointless.