Reviews for Fitting the Pieces
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/5
Poor kids. Nice to see the godaime helping out though :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
awsome way of representing naruto sakura
NarutoOrange318 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Great story about how Naruto and Sakura on their own endures Sasuke's death. Tsunade sent booth on a simple, too simple mission, but thanks to that,Sakura understands what she did wrong and how she and Naruto can live normal happy life.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Well done:)
xxnarufanxx chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
oh a really lovely story! i enjoyed it a lot!
NaruSaku24 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Great fic!
silveroaks chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Aww.. This was really cute ! Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
that was simply amazing
Cotton and Cash chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I kind of envy Sakura. Naruto will always be there.

xoxo, Mean-chan
xo.skyla chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote this. You're an amazing author that didn't rush the relationship, kept true to the character's personalities, and showed good insight to both Sakura and Naruto. It's hard to find a fic that does that on here!
Timballisto chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
AWWWWWWW! That's so kawaii!
luvtoshi chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Great story.
redxdragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'll never understand stories like these. I mean I know why they're written, but are basically a dream land. Sasuke could give a rat's ass about Naruto and a even lesser rat's ass for Sakura. So what's the deal with them both going all emo? Pointless.
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
good story
OMG chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow! I practically shouted "ka-ching!", and pounded my fist in the air when I saw this story! I bet the person sitting next to me saw dollar signs in my eyes! (This was at a park, don't even ASK how many people stared at me strangely!) YOU ARE A TRULY GREAT WRITER! Wish I could write any tips, or improvements, but I honestly can't. I'm a very picky reader, only reading stories that have a lot of descriptive language, that doesn't seem to be rushed, and is spelt correctly! (Hey! I'm a spelling freak)! All of your stories tick these categories! Keep up the great, no, PERFECT ABSOLUTELY AWESOME WORK! (I know I use alot of exclamation marks, but I just think they're the coolest! :P)