Reviews for Fitting the Pieces
Poodie chapter 5 . 7/7
For I so loved this story, that I favorited and followed it. So that whoever may search through my profile list, may find, love and enjoy this as much as I did.
. I loved every word and chapter of this that I wish I had been here sooner to read it!
Poodie chapter 4 . 7/7
Jealousy is a sin Sakura XD I am enjoying th so much! Naruto is such a sweet gentle heart! :3 It actually makes me feel a little bad to think about Hinata and how she is so not getting him in this story's universe XD
Poodie chapter 3 . 7/7
I loved how she feel asleep on him! One thing I adore about Naruto, is that he loves her, would be very willing to do anything for her, but he wasn't lovesick, and he was also very willing to put her in her place or do the harsh thing if necessary, and thats makes a massive difference in compaison to other romance stories. Love it
Poodie chapter 2 . 7/7
I did certainly enjoy this! I dont read much NaruSaku, but whenever i see something with them, and it sounds interesting enough, I will always click it!
Poodie chapter 1 . 7/7
Yayyyy! I found a new story! I won't say that I've always been a NaruSaku fan, But i do love them as of now! (meaning from a couple of weeks ago!)
DUH BOMB chapter 5 . 2/12
That was a wonderful fanfic. I hate how the manga ended but this is fitting, touching, and overall wonderful
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Awww that ending really tugged at my heart. I love how somber the tone in this is. I especially love that you explained Sakura and Naruto so well, then SHOWED so well how they are both quite different but still very much the same. This characterization is hard to achieve, so great job. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
Nice set-up. The end was a bit rushed ,but I think I can live with it... Keep up the good work!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Poor kids. Nice to see the godaime helping out though :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
awsome way of representing naruto sakura
NarutoOrange318 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Great story about how Naruto and Sakura on their own endures Sasuke's death. Tsunade sent booth on a simple, too simple mission, but thanks to that,Sakura understands what she did wrong and how she and Naruto can live normal happy life.
7,75/10
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Well done:)
xxnarufanxx chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
oh a really lovely story! i enjoyed it a lot!
NaruSaku24 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Great fic!
silveroaks chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Aww.. This was really cute ! Great job!