Reviews for Reason
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very nice to see Dan portrayed in a way other than positive. A really good idea and you pulled it off beautifully
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Loved the interaction between Dan and Jiraiya, great story.
SincerelySummer chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Ya know, this was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY *continues for 10 more mins* REALLY GOOD! I love the Jiraiya x Tsunade coupling and I love YOU for writing this.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Weird one, but once again it's an interesting look at the events and relationships that helped define (some of) the Sannin. I hadn't thought Dan was too largely perceived negatively (other than it would have been neat if Jiraiya and Tsunade had gotten together, but then Naruto wouldn't have been quite the story it is).
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
uhm. Wow. That was absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I really like your writing style and this was a really well written story and I love how you portrayed Jiraiya...*rubs back of head* anyways, it was so good I really don't know how else to describe it, all the words and adjectives I want to use wouldn't really do the story justice.

*faves*
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Awesome, I loved it.
New Young Justice Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Dan is not portrayed positively often?
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Awesome fic!You got Jiraiya perfectly!I love it!
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I like it, nice job. You captured Dan's character and made a believable fic. Good job.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story! That's all I can say! God bless!
Fiver-dono chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Ah. Gently Illuminating. I love what you've done with Dan. He always seemed fierce underneath it all. It's in his eyes. But the most telling thing of all is Jiraiya. A testament to your brilliance. You've captured him to the utmost perfection. I'm so glad I found this, and too, that I read it thoroughly.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I think this was really cute and sweet!
pigeon chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very nice indeed. I agree, it's about time Dan is seen in a positive light. The quotes were a nice touch too.
BetweenheavenandHell chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
From the lack of reviews I am dismayed to see how underated this story has been. Though tragic in ending it was very well written and I plan to browse through your story list as soon as I finish this review, something I rarely do outside of the authors of good Naru/Hina fiction.

Continue the good work.