Reviews for Bulletproof Cupid
Stranded chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
Interesting concept. I would never have thought about writing or thinking of a story on them after death.

Is Bridget the same age in the Ghost World as she was when she died? So she would be around Sam's age?
Snow-White-Death chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
This is really good! I wish Sam and Brigitte had gotten together UPDATE SOON

Mel XO
butterbunnyz4evr chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
um...hah hah, i like your story but i must admit...ive um, never seen ginger snaps T-T iwant to but i can never find it anywhere, however i am a huge fan of kris lemche and his work so, i figured i might as well check out the fics here and..i like it, i just...dont understand anything thats happining. although i do hope sam gets the girl...kris NEVER gets the girl...or he gets her and then dies. gr.
PsychoTherapy chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
-gasp-

Yipes, I officially love this story!

Why haven't you updated?

Its been months!

C'mon, plz update!

This rocks so far!

:P
stormer17 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
wow! This is a really good story! Are you going to write more of it because it's pretty gripping!

thanks x
BloodyValentine0666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Love it so far and you're writing style is very good. Can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see Sam. :)
Kalena chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
Aw, poor Brigitte, she's so confused. I love the way you have Brigitte trying to take the high road. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
(I'm too darn lazy to sign in...) Anyway, OMG! GREAT JOB! I can't wait for more! This ie excellent! This is just fabulous! Please, please, please, update soon!
Cait chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
I like this fic, continue!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
(I'm too lazy to sign in...) WHO IS IT? Are you trying to kill me? Huh? Dying to know, here! I desperately hope you update soon. We need more good Ginger Snaps fanfic in the world...
Eyanril chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
I like the premise of this story-it's very unique. Your writing is pretty good, and I like your dialogue between Ginger and Brigitte. You've got the sarcasm down :) Hope you continue,

Ash