Reviews for Heart of Gold
Scribleyellow chapter 29 . 4/30
"How could a great white shark kill somebody on dry land?" Haley guessed. Sam nodded. "Where's Dean?" she asked. It was a land shark we all know it Haley
KvotheTheArcane chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I get it now..it's a British version of Supernatural. Thats why Dean said mum instead of mom and Sam referred to the cars trunk as a boot. Your from England...answered my own question.
KvotheTheArcane chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Where are you from anyways, nobody says fuel...it just sounds stuffy and uncharacteristic.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This is a fun introduction. I can't wait til we see who the girl is. And the monster is very interesting.
Leanne chapter 40 . 1/30/2007
OMG! It took me 3 days to read this and every time I left the computer I almost cried because I didn't want to stop reading it! I love the way how it actually sound like how the show would be. And I love Supernatural! My all time favourite show! And this fanfic definitely need to become actual episodes! It was so amazing! On another note, I loved the relationship between Sam & Haley. They fit each other so well. Anyways, I shall go now. Just one more time though - This fanfic is so amazing!
The Kiss of Death chapter 40 . 9/9/2006
Wow this story was amazing!I'm adding it to my favorites for I'm off to read the sequel.
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 40 . 9/8/2006
I just read this story in three days, without stopping. It's a fantastic story! I loved your ideas (about Alvira, Heartsbane, and Haley and Sam). I hope to read the rest of your stories soon.
kobez2.0 chapter 40 . 8/14/2006
not usually the type of thing i read but still pretty good...
SexiBitet chapter 40 . 6/15/2006
ok i love this story. It was so well described and well thought out, i think that you did a brill job. Yoiu got the charectorisaion just perfect and you ket me on the edge of my seat i cant wait for the squeal
EmSyd chapter 40 . 6/8/2006
Awesome finish. Can't wait for the sequel.
puplover77 chapter 40 . 6/6/2006
omg im seventh on the list im so happy. anyways i get now wat happened in the previous chapter so ya. and i totally love this chapter and story. and if its not to much trouble when u think of a name for the sequel can u tell me some how. anyways ur great and read u later.
puplover77 chapter 39 . 6/6/2006
im kind confused by wat happened i dont really get it. but ill read it again and hopefully understand or i can just read the next chapter cuz i just realized that there was another so stupid. anyways it was really good.
carocali chapter 40 . 6/5/2006
Well I'm so glad to see that they worked it out. Where will that leave poor Dean? Overall a very interesting ride. I was sad that we only met Haley's mother for a bit before she became yet another sacrifice to the demon. Maybe a visit from her ghost in the next story?

I must say that your writing, for one so young, is really quite good. Nice painted landscapes for our imagination. Keep writing and enjoy what you do! That makes it twice as much fun!

:D

Caroline
AquarianNightSky chapter 40 . 6/5/2006
Awesomeness. I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel. Great job. Toodles! :-D
Ghostwriter chapter 40 . 6/5/2006
Great job. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I was on a weekend-college hunting trip. Catch ya on the flip side.