Reviews for Luck of the Irish
RandyWrites chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is so nice, just perfect. A great one shot.
I was kinda keeping a certain Irish friend of mine in mind while reading this, we always bring up those stereotypes when we can, all in good humor, of course. This was very funny & very sweet, good job keeping the birds in character, not a lot of people can accomplish that.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So sweet!
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
:o robins quite the charmer huh? well this was so cute, an exhilarating way to explain robins extremely...unique origin.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ah, this was incredibly cute! I wish Irish women would be stereotyped with having a charm. *huff*
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
funny, considering his true heritage. gypsy if you didn't know.
Mio Amore chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very cute! Loved it!
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
How sweet and cute! Horray for Irish blood and ancestry!

I liked this a lot! Very cute indeed! Keep up the good work D!
Dr.Wiggy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
very cute and fluffy!:)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
So Sweet! I love the Irish phrase at the end!
Flordeluna.chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
It's wonderful! It's magnicicent! It's amazing!
ChaiChi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow. So brilliant, Miss Unifilar. (It IS Miss, right? I just have to make sure.) That was so awesome how you were able to incorporate St. Patrick's Day into a fanfic. Brilliance. Sheer brilliance. I loved it! The way it was written, the characterization, everything was perfect. _ *goes off to read other works by you*
Tecna chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I can't believe this is a one-shot! But it's absolutely brilliant! I loved every word/scene!
Torgi Frin chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
i don't like it. i'm part irish and i don't like people sterotyping me. if you knew ANYTHING about ireland you would know that DARK IRISH rank in a higher percentage than the red-heads. red headed irish are also not true irish, they're some research.
LinaKer chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
As a redheaded irish chick, I understand clishie's, and how stupid they all are. I like that you also point out that everyone get's put in a box... stupid.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I loved that, it was cute, loving and of course funny. Maybe he is a little bit Irish. Nicely done, thanks...Gerry