Reviews for Winter's End
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 4/16
I really liked this.

As a side-note, what style of poem is 'Come Away'?
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good poetry.
Evia Wingjade chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Now that was impressive!

No really, it was amazing. I didn't realize it was a poem when I opened it-I usually don't care for fandom poems, they tend to sound forced.

That, though, was about as natural and flowing as anything I've ever read.

Wonderful job, and I hope to see more!

xx

Evia
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A great poem fic. Very good.
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Once again, (And, hopefully, not the last time.) beautifully written. This time, though, there is hope. And in essence, poems mostly come from hope, be it strong or long forgotten. I must admit, it troubles me, how the order is always the ages. Could another pattern come and be, upon these written pages?

(Oh, I didn't mean for that to rhyme. Really. Possibly.)
asinine chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This gave me shivers... I have to say, I love this, it's beautifully written. You did all the characters justice, and thank you so much for giving Susan more depth than just being the most beautiful in the land! I have to say, though, the line I loved the most was about Edmund:

“Too full already is the grave from rebel days of old,

Pray hasten not your story’s end—the rest is yet untold.”

Just... oh! The whole thing! 'from rebel days of old' and... oh... I can't begin to explain it, this line won me over completely! You did an amazing job :)
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
ahmazingly good. all i can say. great job!
elecktrum chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was thrilling and beautiful and gave me chills. It conveys such a lovely message of hope to all the land! Bravo Zulu!
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very nice. I love how you made it hopeful. I still rather like sad poems, because I've been in that kind of mood where you cry a lot lately. However, I love the little italic parts in between and how you portrayed each Pevensie.

DevilishAngel112, the slightly deranged author who is a firm believer in the existance of Narnia (be it "heaven" or the "real narnia").
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow. Chills all up and down my arms. Absolutely beautiful.
silverymare chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
And once again, a beautiful poem to remind us of the Golden Age, and of the glory of the Sons of Adam and the Daughters of Eve. I love the way you bring back each one, Peter for his valiant nature, Susan's welcoming nature, Edmund's change of heart and justice, and Lucy, golden Lucy, she was ever Aslan's beloved child and she was the one who brightened up a room with her laughter and belief. Well captured in poetry, I could picture someone like Tumnus writing all this down of them..
Living in Time chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nice. Lament is still my favorite out of all of them, but you have a rare talent with poetry, something I never managed. Thank you for writing this.

KP
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Beautiful- as always :D I loved this poem and the imagery was so real, I could feel icy winds and see my breath rising before me.. and then the sun shining bright once more when the beautiful Kings and Queens come.
squashed frog chapter 1 . 5/11/2006