Reviews for The Longest Journey
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow, you made this work. It's very well written. I love the randomness of one-shot crossovers, though you have to be a very talented writer to pull them together. This is going on my favorites.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh. Gods. Beautiful! A new and original concept for a crossover.

And I wonder, what happened to them? To 'Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore and Sirius, McGonagoll and Remus, Fudge, Snape, many, many others and, of course, lest we forget, Tom Marvolo Riddle'?

And he's that old... thousand years, huh.

Thanks :)
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Great story! LOL, I like to imagine how would Elrond react to house-evles. Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Loved the story you made here dude!_ It was just so awesome you know!_ I added you into my c2 community, so take a look sometime dude when you have the time to, it's here at w . fanfiction community / Harry_Potter_Crossover_And_Alternate_Fanfiction_Archive / 537 /.
Self-san chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I liked it.
numberman123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I really liked it. The ending was a bit inconclusive for me but it's still really good!
Stahchild chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is an amazing one-shot!

Harry is Gandalf, I don't think I've ever read any others with that twist. I would love to know what Elrond is thinking now that he knows, or even how Harry came to be with the original Istari. But alas, I suppose like many amazingly written fics, this is probably the end of this.

Thank you for writing this.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Harry grows up resembling Dumbledore... that is what strikes me most from the idea of GandalfHarry... XD.
dinawen chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
nice story
Stefan the Vampire chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Tears of my vamparic blood drip down my cheeks as this is a oneshot and you don't wish to write anymore.

Man, this was good. Gandalf is Harry Potter, wtf, I never would have imagined it.

Max
Silverscale chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Totally awesome! I can practically see how Harry became Gandalf hehehehe. i hope you will make the story of how he became Gandalf someday.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
wow! who would have thought? haha! this was a good fic! I enjoyed reading it!
Daitoshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Mou? No other chapter?

Too bad... I really want to see how Gandal-san got to the way he is.. Quite awesome...
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is GOOD! I was not a happy camper when I realized this was a oneshot.

**sigh**

Ach, stop if you must, but I like this idea and I might continue it for you.

May Merlin smile on you, May the Valar smile on you, and leat any and all gods that control writer's block smile on you.

-Albus Paulson