Reviews for Absolutely Purrrrfect!
KrystylSky chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
more chapters - this was an adorable premise
bluedancingkittykat chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
What was the story that inspired this?
bluedancingkittykat chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Update, update, update please!
KrystylSky chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Bah update this one love the idea!
dinopoodle chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
heheh a cat oh boy, hmm what is she gonna use for a litter box? Good story so far!
dinopoodle chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
ohh this is a really cute story. I think its a interesting idea. I do like it . Whats next?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
This is a great story! I can't wait to see what Thandrials reaction to her and what Legolas to him will be. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Yemi Hikari chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
It's awsume. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Saw a few grammer errors.

"Awoken" should not be capitaized. "Weather should be "wether". Your last sentence is really two.
DuchessofBlackandRedRoses chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
This is an interesting story. I like it. I like the fact that you chose your protagonist to be turned into a cat. Please update soon.
nagrin chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
hey, great story, sorry i didnt review earlier, i just got back from vacation. By the way, i don't mean to be rude but the king's name is spelled Thranduil. Just so you know.
Lady Galriee chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Nice job. I haven't read a story like this before. I can't wait til your next update.
Vynne chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Could you right longer chapters? Anyway, this is interesting so far. Well, I'm gonna go and start on a new chapter of miine, later!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
great chapter. Just a few things. herd-heard souron-sauron tharanduel-thranduil. You've been going to school all summer? The fall semester doesn't start for us until the 28th of this month.
Manson chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
You updated! _ sweet :P anyway... great chappy, cant wait for the next one!

Vynne chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Well, I'll just be waiting then. It's interesting so far.