Reviews for People Used to Dream About the Future
Kates Master2 chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
More! That cant be it, please! A creul but clever cliff hanger! Is Rose going to get recurring memories from the world without a Doctor? Or someone else? Or will he be lost forever? or will the Master and Livia turn up in time? UPDATE SOON!

BlueSparx chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
Wow... that's all I can say really. Wow. This is amazing. Bring out a sequal soon!
Sophie chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
Would Romana have been in a position of power without the Doctor to erase him? Or is it a twisted cycle that Jack(being the mere uninvolved observer)will have to rectify in a sequel?
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
oh, i love it! "the Doctor, this is our hero" brilliant
Kates Master2 chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Dum dum dum...no! Whats happened to Rose? Adn to Earth? Will they ever be able to put it right?, And theres more to whats happened to Livia too...update soon!

Arysta chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Oh...exciting!
timano chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
A very nice chapter, and one that certainly went off in a direction I didn't expect! 10 out of 10.
deadgloves chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Evil! So very evil. Keep it up.
Arysta chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Oh, neat chapter!
Kates Master2 chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
you really are an evil one for cliffies, arnt you! Brilliant chapter, UPDATE soon!

Arysta chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
Very interesting story! I can't wait to see where you're taking this!
Kates Master2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
Dum dum dum...evil cliffie! Brilliant, update soon!

I love your title by the way, its very...evocative I thinks the word.

Woof chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
I really love the narrative style of this. It's difficult to do well, but you've got the pacing down great here.
Joshwales chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Now that is better than anything else i've read btw i stumbled on this while looking for a laugh
deadgloves chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Powerful writting style. Keep it up.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »