Reviews for People Used to Dream About the Future
badshitfromwheniwas14 chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
this is good. loved the first chapter. upate soon. :P
Kates Master2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
hey, I like this! Interesting style of writting - not off putting, just interesting...I cant wait to see more...

Emma
eeveekitty85 chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Brilliant chapter! You've started the best mystery I've read for a long while and it seems like it'll just get better. I loved the idea of the TARDIS falling into the Thames, I've never seen that before. This is incredibly original and IC, and quite frankly I loved it. So I'll put you on alert and you'd better keep this up, y'hear?
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I absolutely adore the way you've written this. It reminds me vaguely of Douglas Adams, but more original, more unique. This line was superb and made me laugh: Her name is Rose (a highly useful name for making any number of literary allusions and/or extended metaphors).

I'm quite intrigued as to how the first bit will fit in, and I don't know whether I should be insulted or delighted at your little comment: 'He is sleeping at this very moment, and so our hero and our heroine who are very much not in love can share a moment of subtext without worrying about what it will look like to a third party.' A very funny (and of course insulting -~) play on the vast shippiness of this section.

I'm very impressed, in case you can't tell.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3