Reviews for That Nagging Feeling
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Like it, was written like a real episode :)
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
lol i like the whole idea of kim being a horse thats funny LMAO! now here is a serious thought for you. what would happen if shego turned good? lol hm
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Dear captainkodak1

Your story is pretty good; I felt like I was watching an episode from the TV series. The Kim, Ron, Drakken, Shego, and the others are in character; the story has a good plot and quality; and the wholesome standards are high; no bad language, sexuality, or any other bad content. I hope this review has a good influence on you.

Sincerely

Data Seeker
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Totally agree with Commander Argus' review. This should have been produced as an episode.

Onward, delving deep into the archives of Captainkodak1.

Dave
df u chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
nice job ! But i have a question: do americans really say "Gesundheit"? I dont know if youre german but that would explain things.

Signed,

Gesundheit!, CSI Go
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved the part where Kim and Bonnie were laughing. Don't get the ponytail joke.. oh! Never mind. Slow me. That was great!
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Cute oneshot. I liked reading it; you don't know how much reading your stories relieves stress from every day life. Um, I thought it was really well-written, the idea was original, and, well, you just did an overall bon-diggity job. Keep it up!

"I am Rufus 3,0. I come from the future."- Rufus 3,0; "A Sitch In Time"
MichaelCross chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Pretty darned funny, man. Looking forward to next one.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
But Captain K, isn't horsebacking riding with your favorite girl suppose to be romantic?
conan98002 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
so ron really rode kim huh?
Undeclinable chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
outstanding, pretty original an dincredibly ffuny too, I'll give you an A
Zaratan chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I remember seeing this challenge posted. I didn't manage to come up with anything though for it. Let's just say, that was an interesting interpretation.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Funny story so job with the no special aperiance by he could have been back up or the horse Bonnie was signed up to .

Update when u .
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
So, Kim and Shego briefly became Minutars or whatever those half horse half human things are called.

Not bad, seemed like something that they could do in a actual episode.

Good story!