Reviews for The Chamber Strike
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was bizarre, but funny!

Nice work.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Okay; that was seriously strange *GRIN* I actually laughed out loud at several points in the story, and I've been told that several of your other stories are fun as well, so I'm off to read!

red
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yeah, Glade candles kill birds... but soy ones kill plant life. Put a soy candle as close to a foot before a live plant and it'll wilt, shrivle, dry and die.

What a great bit of humor, though. I always knew that house elves weren't meant to be sympathized with. You just don't take that much pain without being a masochist.
harry shall rise chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Bizarre?. Hell no, this was fucking awsome!.

I want to see more stories like this, do you have a list you can PM me?.
SakuraTamao chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
OMFG this is a hilarious story! XD

I really love it, it made my day. keep up with the fantastic writing!
Therio chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOL Good stuff. Thanks for writing and posting it.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
LOL, man. LOL.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
*snicker*
doorda chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was the most hilarous story I've read in a long time. I love how Argus Filch and Harry got along in the end and even shared "cleaning techniques". And I so wish the Basalisk was gifted in the book. Funny but bizarre ending. Oh and go the Nargles.
StrawberryBlondeBookworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
OMG Loved it ! voldermort and earl gray man lol all of it lol
Kataleena chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This ficcy wins at life.
blackrhino chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Completely hilarious! I love the last line. "And they all lived adequately ever after". The whole story is amazing! Well done
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMG, this story was HILARIOUS! Great job, keep up the good work!
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
OH MY GOD. I LOVE it. It's hilarious. And bizzare. But bizzare is good. My cheek hurts from smiling. And my sides from laughing.
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
my sides hurt from laughing so hard...oww
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »