Reviews for The Chamber Strike
LOL, man. LOL.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
*snicker*
doorda chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was the most hilarous story I've read in a long time. I love how Argus Filch and Harry got along in the end and even shared "cleaning techniques". And I so wish the Basalisk was gifted in the book. Funny but bizarre ending. Oh and go the Nargles.
StrawberryBlondeBookworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
OMG Loved it ! voldermort and earl gray man lol all of it lol
Kataleena chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This ficcy wins at life.
blackrhino chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Completely hilarious! I love the last line. "And they all lived adequately ever after". The whole story is amazing! Well done
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMG, this story was HILARIOUS! Great job, keep up the good work!
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
OH MY GOD. I LOVE it. It's hilarious. And bizzare. But bizzare is good. My cheek hurts from smiling. And my sides from laughing.
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
my sides hurt from laughing so hard...oww
Rosamond chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I really like it :) ;) although I don't exactly get the Susan Bones part at the end, but whatever... I kinda laughed REALLY loud at some parts... and my sister kinda thought that I'd gone crazy... but whatever :) and everyone who says(/writes) that this fic is bizarre, is crazy and has no sense of humor-this is a hundred million times better than all those stupid Harry Potter parodies, and I LOVE it :) and I realise that I'm ranting and that I'm prolly making an idiot out of myself but I don't care AT ALL because this is just fanfic anyways, and I'm allowed to write my opinion, right? Even if I'm just repeating myself in saying that this is a great story... and I'm sleep-deprived anyways, and I need to sleep because I'm gonna fall asleep in front of the computer... so better go get some energy in the form of food... right. Today, I'm not normal, and I felt like writing all that.

WARNING: NO NEED TO READ THE STUFF ABOVE. THE WHOLE POINT IS: I'VE READ THE STORY AND IT'S SUPER-GOOD!
flit chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
it is bizarre, but I like it anyway. Lovely fun little fic, dearie.
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
oh man. there's not enough laughter in the world. absolutely perfect, without just seeming like pointless ridiculousness. and it fills a point i'd been wanting rowling to address in the books since the second one. why didn't harry ever use the chamber again during the various school rebellions? as you so brilliantly pointed out, it's a great hiding place and only harry can get in. sigh. this made me laugh a lot.
Evelyna1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
... Believe it... it is bizarre...
sara ane chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I truly wish you knew just how hard it was to read this story when everyone else in the house is asleep.

Stuffing giants into holes... I almost ruptured something trying NOT to scream in laughter.

C2ed
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This was so freaken weird! I liked it though.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »