Reviews for The Chamber Strike
malko050987 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is bizarre... *grins*

Enjoyable read, though :)

Chris
LunaSky chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
THis story had me giggling the entire time!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

!

*giggle*

-LeonaKat
yellow-lily chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
absoloutely brilliant! ridiculous to a point that its downright believable! i'm trying to sound like a real critic is it working...

-lily
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
having not so quiet hysterics after reading your fantabulous story. Love it!
Lord Dingsda chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I can't remember laughing this much by reading anything. This is bloody brilliant!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

Keep up the brilliant work, coolsa.
caramary chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Comlplete and utter random drivel...

Good job.
Josephine Taylor chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was probally the most ... bizarre! thing i've ever read! Loved the idea of Harry going on strike though! Utterly brilliant! This fic made me laugh so much!
Person-who-lurks-fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This gave me several laughs. If I I had an acount this would be on my favorites- alas, I have yet to get off my butt and make one. This was perfect. Props to Billywig to. (I know reveiws are an extra potent kind of heroin to you, but time spent reveiwing is time not reading. I know, I'm terrible, but all of your stuff is great. Yes, I've read it all.)
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I loved this! Espeically the bit with Niffler catch!
Enarra chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I've actually had this on my favorites list for a while, but then I ran across it again, and felt that I should review. I don't think I already have. I'm too lazy to check, but if so, then feel special, and if not, then that's good too. Yep. Pretty much. And... yay?
Daisydill chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I love it! I can't stop laughing! You should do lots of stuff like this!
R2D2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was the funniest freakin' thing I have ever read in the HP fanfiction site. I seriously almost lost it; hell, I did lose it. Classic!
Minarvi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Yes, it's bizarre, but I loved it! I laughed so much while reading it the neighbours almost started complaining. Great job!
joyfulsara chapter 1 . 8/17/2006