Reviews for The Chamber Strike
ThEiNsAnEoNe chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Brilliant!
Night Rain Illusion chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
"Snape decided that it would be advantageous for him to keep Harry around, and decided to try and adopt him. He and Argus Filch began a custody battle that frankly baffled the newspapers."

One of my favorite parts in this. This was excellent! In fact, I think it's the funniest thing I've ever read!
Who cares chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
LOL OMFG SO FUNNY!
phoenix ranger chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this story is funny and bizarre
cass chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Freaking hilarious! The Order of Nargles! Oh this was just freakin perfect. thanks for a great fic!
CandyMountainRocs chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
very col fanfic:)
Jane Average chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OH my dear, it IS bizarre, but in the BEST possible way! Thank you for giving me a good laugh this evening!
blueoctober chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
O O

- wow... haah your story was hilarious! haha Harry going on strike. hhaha... keep up the great work!
BajaB chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It was bizzare, but very funny.
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i havent laughed that long and hard in ages. my eyes kept watering. yes, this was bizarre, but it was also frickin' awesome.

wow.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Bwa-ha-ha!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
i'm afraid you can't refer to this story as bizarre. the word to describe this hasn't been invented yet. but i love the fic anyway. it had me lmao
hemotem chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Bizarre no not bizaar at all it goes way beyond bizaar but I liked it I laughed so hard reading this (My room mates think I am a complete nutter now lol)

Loved the ficlet

Hemotem
ProbablyNoOneYouKnow chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This... this cannot be accurately be described by words.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Bwahahaha! This was brilliant! Words cannot express how much I loved this story.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »