Reviews for The Chamber Strike
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

Keep up the brilliant work, coolsa.
caramary chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Comlplete and utter random drivel...

Good job.
Josephine Taylor chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was probally the most ... bizarre! thing i've ever read! Loved the idea of Harry going on strike though! Utterly brilliant! This fic made me laugh so much!
Person-who-lurks-fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This gave me several laughs. If I I had an acount this would be on my favorites- alas, I have yet to get off my butt and make one. This was perfect. Props to Billywig to. (I know reveiws are an extra potent kind of heroin to you, but time spent reveiwing is time not reading. I know, I'm terrible, but all of your stuff is great. Yes, I've read it all.)
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I loved this! Espeically the bit with Niffler catch!
Enarra chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I've actually had this on my favorites list for a while, but then I ran across it again, and felt that I should review. I don't think I already have. I'm too lazy to check, but if so, then feel special, and if not, then that's good too. Yep. Pretty much. And... yay?
Daisydill chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I love it! I can't stop laughing! You should do lots of stuff like this!
R2D2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was the funniest freakin' thing I have ever read in the HP fanfiction site. I seriously almost lost it; hell, I did lose it. Classic!
Minarvi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Yes, it's bizarre, but I loved it! I laughed so much while reading it the neighbours almost started complaining. Great job!
joyfulsara chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Bizarre but hilarious!
Eliza Marie Smith chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I officaly name you as my new role model. These storys are AWSOME!
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
OH MY GOD!

ROFL

I totally loved this story!

It was insanely(is that even a word?) fun!

I put in on my favourits list, beacuse it was so much fun. I could barely breathe.

Oh and by the way, I really liked your other story Perfectly Abnormal. I'm sorry that I did'nt review it, but I almost never know what to write, or I just forget to do it U.

BYE!

/Ms Lilly
Tom Robinson chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Bah... Whoo... Fwibble...

Woohoo! Outstanding story Miss evansentranced always gotta love such fuggleness. :)

Going to go see what else you have brought forth from that stunned herring of place you call your imagination.

Tom (Shave my buttocks and call me Daisy) Robinson.
maison de neener chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I am laughing hysterically... it was totally ridiculous and perfect. And I remember my friend had a Glade candle that killed a bird once; she left them both in her room and it died. :( Oh well, I loved this story XD
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 6/19/2006