Reviews for The Chamber Strike
slmncpm chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
you know, i despise that she made harry marry ginny. it kinda squiks me as she is so much like her own harridan of a mother and looks a lot like harry's mom. so freudian. *shudders*
city bookworm chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This story is so funny, I laughed so much my side hurt. I love the Order Of The Nargles!
Crystallea1321 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That. Was. BRILLIANT! Ahhhhhh! I loved it! Absolutely wonderful. That's all I can say other than aierufhpqiuwehf!
emicattt chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love this! It's just the right kind of crack. Thank you for writing it. 3
BikerSHAM chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I just died of laughter. x_x
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow. Just... wow. I'm impressed. Also, slightly terrified, but impressed. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading this. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is crackalicious! I find your Filch to be extremely awesome. And what ever happened to Dobby? Did he get his adequately ever after as well?
10andRoseforever chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was fantastic! :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Fantastic! Love it.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This is just grand! I love Filch and Harry in this, as well as Voldemort. :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Brilliant! Haha! You know, you're right: Voldemort is an Earl Grey man. Snake. Whatever.
About the story? Well, I loved it: my younger siblings keep telling me I was laughing like a goat and, from their impressions, I am inclined to agree with them. Brilliant. Fantastic. Absolutely marvolous! Have I seen a crack-fic funnier than this one? No I haven't.
mandamichelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2013 idea on what to make of the ending of this...buttt i laughed so hard while reading this story!Good Job:)
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »