Reviews for The Chamber Strike
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I think this is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen haha. You did a great job though. I really enjoyed it and it made me laugh a lot
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You, milady, are fantastic. I scared my roomies with my hysterical laughter- the way you pull this story full circle, and Luna saving the world, and the Filch-Snape custody battle, and blankies, and EVERYTHING. Wonderful story, best humor one I have read in longer than I would care to remember. Rock on.
Cerulean Night chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hilarious :)
James018 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Now this is what I call crack. Nice work.
jediprankster chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
-Also, this story was concocted in Las Vegas after a morning of debauchery and turkey, with my sister, transfiguredbunny. - Debauchery? With your sister? I suppose, if your sister is really hot, I can't condemn you for it. But I thought 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.'

Entertaining Crackfic! though. I enjoyed it.
scarletnight72 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved it. Absolutely Brilliant. I bow to your superior imagination.
TakesInLight chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This seriously needs more fans.

Well done!

I fell off the bed from laughter at points!
Tiki O'Toole chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It didn't smell like strawberries and chocolate anymore. Now it smelled like Potter, and, strangely, vanilla.

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. That was... wow. :)
erik chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
A great crack fic.
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Snigger! Hilarious!
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
i'm in stitches and that's just after reading your first four stories XD
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was one of the strangest things I have ver read o.o it was fantastic though and I couldn't stop laughing XD
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
BAHAHAHAHA! That was epic!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
that was so funny i was beyond hilarious i was dying of laughter! i mean it was the best rebellious harry fic i ever read.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »