Reviews for The Chamber Strike
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So awesomely random. Made me laugh so hard I woke up my roommate (it was the image of the basilisk in the great hall with a bow on its fang).
Head Nargle chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ahhh! How lovely. Our founding story of our cult has made it to your muggles ears! Come join us on our farm sometime please!
Luna
Head Nargle of the Order of Nargle.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Would have rather Harry living in sin with Susan Bones and Luna Lovegood not Draco. Other then that not bad.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
If I keep hitting this much crack, I'll end up warping my unborn children. That's your goal isn't it?

I kid :P This was a lot of fun even if it was really silly. A couple of parts I thought were kind of stupid at first, but it all panned out.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh dear god XD this is some of the best crack i've ever read!
Skreech chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
lol, this was giggly. Entertaining the whole way!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You're bloody brilliant. XD
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I think this is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen haha. You did a great job though. I really enjoyed it and it made me laugh a lot
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You, milady, are fantastic. I scared my roomies with my hysterical laughter- the way you pull this story full circle, and Luna saving the world, and the Filch-Snape custody battle, and blankies, and EVERYTHING. Wonderful story, best humor one I have read in longer than I would care to remember. Rock on.
Cerulean Night chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hilarious :)
James018 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Now this is what I call crack. Nice work.
jediprankster chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
-Also, this story was concocted in Las Vegas after a morning of debauchery and turkey, with my sister, transfiguredbunny. - Debauchery? With your sister? I suppose, if your sister is really hot, I can't condemn you for it. But I thought 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.'

Entertaining Crackfic! though. I enjoyed it.
scarletnight72 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved it. Absolutely Brilliant. I bow to your superior imagination.
TakesInLight chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This seriously needs more fans.

Well done!

I fell off the bed from laughter at points!
Tiki O'Toole chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It didn't smell like strawberries and chocolate anymore. Now it smelled like Potter, and, strangely, vanilla.

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. That was... wow. :)
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »