Reviews for The Chamber Strike
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ok, I know this is an old story, but I feel the need to tell you it's hilarious! Really brightened up my day to read it.

Thanks for writing it!
grandHyperbole chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I... am so confused. But this is probably one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. I'm not sure what that says about the thousands of other HP ffs on this site, but that's not really the point.

And Voldemort really does seem like an Earl Grey sort of psycho. Nice call.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OH GOD...ahahaha i was like laughing like mad throughout the whole story..:D all i can say is that you have an amazing creativity bug in you!
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I giggled like a loon. Awesome. And just so ya know, I might be lifting a few ideas for one of my own stories. You will, of course, receive due credit. :)
AveaJene chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hahahaha, oh my...I think this is one of my favorite versions of Argus. Major kudos.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A most enjoyable and fun story I like best of all that Argus was part of the story which is very rare and the custody battle was a nice detail to have, I liked Draco's hat, Luna's cult and Harry ending up with Susan was good and living with Draco a surprise but not a big one.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wild and Crazy - Thanks for sharing!
Ghostner chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Thank you, O Most Excellent Purveyor of Crackiness. Favorite bits: Snape catching Moony & Padfoot in a compromising position, but M&P ignored him; Luna's Cult of the Nargle (she's the perfect Cult Leader; Filch's avenging Harry by camping out on the Dursley's lawn while claiming to be a visiting Uncle; even better, Sirius's avenging Harry by pretending to be Dudley's D&D online girlfriend and luring Dudders out and beating him up; Sirius refusing to help end Harry's prank against the school; Hermione being the one to vanquish the Dark Lord with a sugar bowl; and Luna's cult leading to World Peace through Snorkacks (you'd thought it'd been through Nargles...); Sirius and Moony going back to their compromising position as soon as they know Harry's okay. One Nano point off for Harry living in sin with Draco and Sunshine instead of with Ron and Hermione, or Luna and the Narglites. Luna and Narglites and Hermione and sugarbowls: the powers the Dark Lord knew not.
demort chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You know the Las Vegas bit explains A LOT!

Made me go LOL, especailly the cryptologist part...ROFL!

Wish this was canon...
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
What was the tattoo like? I'm curious about that one.
Karin Lee Mischal chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this was awesome! not sure how turkey contributed to it, I would think that 'Wild Turkey' would be more suspect, but ah well.

great story
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'm pretty sure this is one of the best stories that I have ever had the pleasure to read :D I can't name all the things that I loved without going on for several years worth of reviewing so I'll just say that last line "and they all lived adequately ever after" was just tops!

Brilliant job!
AirmidCelt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
AWESOME!
Me chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
While i like this story i would just like to point out that your expalination makes you sound vaguely incestuest.
fifthmarch chapter 1 . 9/27/2009