Reviews for Resources
What I read was good
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
LOL, I love the ending. Well, actually, I love the whole thing :P
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I found another one. I must be losing my touch or something to keep missing these jewels. However, finding them is such an unexpected treat. Another good one with lots of good banter and some whumping and touch of tension while we wait for them to be rescued. Loved John luring Rodney out of the lab and wanting to work on his pessimism. Very cool (as always).
Tazmy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was entertaining. :) Poor McKay! So at the last scene, is he ina wheel chair? I couldn't quite tell but I assumed he had to be with fingers that didn't work and a broken leg.
Alasse Faelivrin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
hehehe - very cute, and of course Ronon is in charge of the snacks...
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw, that was so cool! :D Great story, I loved the ending. I always wondered if the Atlantis team would ever stumble upon one of those, it would definatly make sense. :D Thanks for writting this!
drufan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Another good one. Great team interaction and interesting story. Need I even mention the whumpage? No? Thought not.

Fun read!
saclateri chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I love so much of this...

Just who did pack all those socks? Perhaps they would have been better off with more flashlights :) Other highlights - Zelenka making sure Rodney had done the work properly (brave man!) and the sense of claustrophobia in the darkened room with no light.

And the ending is just perfect. What are friends for if not watching hours of MALP data with?
Vecturist chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Great story. Hopefully there is a sequel?
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Another great story ga.

You got the snark between John and Rodney down pat.

Poor Rodney just could not get a break (no pun intended) with the flashlights.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow, that was great! The banter was dead on betweend all of them, and I'm glad you didn't get Sheppard's head stuck in one of those repositories. Great fic!
jwilhelm42 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Yep, awesome as usual. You've got the Sheppard-McKay banter down pat; will write more Rodney fics soon, please? :)